04/26 - Tablo Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I've never jumped on the pitchfork bandwagon, but I'm feeling pretty frustrated right now.
Oh no, I totally get frustration. I just didn't want anyone to jump straight to "what the hell did I do wrong, you better approve my hit right now or so help me god I'm calling your mom, grandmother, boss and I might even phone Jesus about this."

Tigerpants

Murderer of Threads
Contributor
Reaction score
Oh no, I totally get frustration. I just didn't want anyone to jump straight to "what the hell did I do wrong, you better approve my hit right now or so help me god I'm calling your mom, grandmother, boss and I might even phone Jesus about this."
You can phone jesus!?

:eek:

Zodiac

Supreme Shenanstigator
Contributor
Reaction score

There was someone recently that fell into this category. I can't remember who it was, but they went all post-apocalyptic, Priscilla Queen of the Desert on some requester by emailing everyone they had ever been associated with in college, or something insane.

PineApple @PineApple , you remember who it was?

I should add, it was over like a quarter or something. I mean, c'mon.

YAHU

YAHUUUUUUU
Contributor
Reaction score
There was someone recently that fell into this category. I can't remember who it was, but they went all post-apocalyptic, Priscilla Queen of the Desert on some requester by emailing everyone they had ever been associated with in college, or something insane.

Wow. no wonder requesters hate us

Tigerpants

Murderer of Threads
Contributor
Reaction score
Reactions: Tribune

Liz

Babysitter
Contributor
Reaction score

Oh I remember when that happened. They were super pissed!!

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
You can phone jesus!?

:eek:

I know what you're doing.

Reactions: Tribune and Liz

PeanutButter&Onions

Contributor
Reaction score
Did it 2-3 days ago., It started late, went over 2 hours so the hit expired (got paid totally through bonus system later). And at the end of it all only 1.60 bonus. People suck. I would not be surprised to see a news headline "Vanderbilt Study Triggers Spree Killing", one day..

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
Reactions: Tribune

Tigerpants

Murderer of Threads
Contributor
Reaction score

I saw on reddit a while back Csats had to block someone for scamming them and they responded but harassing them with emails.

not cool man.

Reactions: Tribune and YAHU
Status
Not open for further replies.