04/26 - Tablo Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
Pay raise on the crappy ssears.
Title: Find Basic Company Information | PANDA
Requester: ssears [AZBJZYIYDKMLF] (Contact)
(TO):[Pay: 4.15][Fair: 4.33][Comm: 3.60][Fast: 3.85]
Description:
Given a URL, find basic company information
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 1097
Reward: $0.10
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 1000, HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95
lool I guess nobody got the country and zip codes from the last batch

Melly

Pew Pew!
Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I only submitted 3 Scripts 2 were rejected and 1 still has 2 min left for AA

Reactions: Tribune

Liz

Babysitter
Contributor
Reaction score
6 approved, 4 rejected.

And they're super random as to which ones they are. My first was approved and that was arguably the one I did the worst on. I don't get it at all.
8 approved 4 rejected.

terp

Contributor
Reaction score
6 approved, 4 rejected.

And they're super random as to which ones they are. My first was approved and that was arguably the one I did the worst on. I don't get it at all.
they originally rejected 8 randomly to begin, and have now approved the next 9 in order of queue. I suspect an algo rejected based on some weird criteria and now they're manually approved down the list.

Bigbore

Reaction score
looks like its time to put on some music, crack open a rockstar and crank out some ssears

essjay

Filthy Casual
Contributor
Reaction score
they originally rejected 8 randomly to begin, and have now approved the next 9 in order of queue. I suspect an algo rejected based on some weird criteria and now they're manually approved down the list.
My approvals are all at AA. I meant I don't understand the rejections cos they didn't even happen in the order I did them. Bleh.

Tigerpants

Murderer of Threads
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Newspaper Study | PANDA
Requester: Jeff Galak [A3VPD9AS82KSIZ] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭ 4.05 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭☭ 3.80 Generosity
☭☭☭☭ 4.47 Fairness
☭☭☭☭ 4.53 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 79
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: In this study you will read a newspaper article and answer some questions about (Total time = about 5 minutes)
Time: 3 hours
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US

PineApple

#420YOLOSTONERALLDAYERRDAY
Contributor
Reaction score
There was someone recently that fell into this category. I can't remember who it was, but they went all post-apocalyptic, Priscilla Queen of the Desert on some requester by emailing everyone they had ever been associated with in college, or something insane.

PineApple @PineApple , you remember who it was?

I should add, it was over like a quarter or something. I mean, c'mon.
OMG what was his name, the doxxed the crap outta them, found all their college information, that was on the other forum IIRC.

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Video Ratings Pre-survey ~ 5 min | PANDA
Requester: SCN Surveys [A05127962JF89F85P2RSO] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.78 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 40 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Answer demographic questions for a followup survey in which you rate videos about offering support to others.
Time: 45 minutes
HITs Available: 111
Reward: $0.25
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 90;Shared Experiences 1 has not been granted;Location is US
1 minute

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
There was someone recently that fell into this category. I can't remember who it was, but they went all post-apocalyptic, Priscilla Queen of the Desert on some requester by emailing everyone they had ever been associated with in college, or something insane.

PineApple @PineApple , you remember who it was?

I should add, it was over like a quarter or something. I mean, c'mon.
<3 Priscilla reference.

terp

Contributor
Reaction score
My approvals are all at AA. I meant I don't understand the rejections cos they didn't even happen in the order I did them. Bleh.
ah, that makes sense then as to why they're going in order. COME ON AA

currently at 11/8... if i get to 32/8, ill be very happy and will consider it worthwhile

Zodiac

Supreme Shenanstigator
Contributor
Reaction score
OMG what was his name, the doxxed the crap outta them, found all their college information, that was on the other forum IIRC.

I feel like it just happened in IRC like a month ago. You know I can't remember far enough back to remember the old forum.

terp

Contributor
Reaction score
Dear Turker,

I'm sorry to say that we needed to reject one or multiple of your HITs. The reason for this the following: We use an automatic algorithm that checks for violations of the instructions. Thus, you had at least one answer that violated these instructions, which does not mean we rejected someone just because of a wrong answer. This is why you need to be careful not to use things like verbs or articles like "the","an" etc.
Also, rejection is not related to the number of HITs you did, as some of you were concerned.

Please note:
HITs that have not been rejected yet will be approved automatically soon.

Best,
scripts

Zodiac

Supreme Shenanstigator
Contributor
Reaction score
Dear Turker,

I'm sorry to say that we needed to reject one or multiple of your HITs. The reason for this the following: We use an automatic algorithm that checks for violations of the instructions. Thus, you had at least one answer that violated these instructions, which does not mean we rejected someone just because of a wrong answer. This is why you need to be careful not to use things like verbs or articles like "the","an" etc.
Also, rejection is not related to the number of HITs you did, as some of you were concerned.

Please note:

Best,
scripts
:wave:

Raven

I have a list of names, yours is in red underline
Contributor
Reaction score
Dear Turker,

Please note:

Best,
scripts
Uh oh.

Bode "Emo Barry" Miller

Unofficial Official
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Bode "Emo Barry" Miller

Unofficial Official
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Dear Turker,

Please note:

Best,
scripts
To be fair, I'm okay with this response because 2/10 got rejected and I definitely remember accidentally using adjectives a few times instead of nouns

Reactions: Jaded and Kerek

terp

Contributor
Reaction score
Heh, I hope they stand tall because that's probably true about the instructions.
I responded:

Every hit in which I used an article was a result of me choosing the correct answer and getting told it was incorrect and I needed to guess a new word and I was unsure of what was to follow.

The system was wacky and frustrating, and now us workers are feeling the pain as a result.

Every time it happened it was out of frustration after being told a correct answer was incorrect, or clicking the correct noun to be told it's wrong.

Reactions: SquishyFluffkin
Status
Not open for further replies.