Status
Not open for further replies.

Aydiarose

Kinkguin 0f d00m
Contributor
Reaction score
people who don't tip
:redpandano:
The one time I didn't tip a delivery driver, he looked at the recipt and called me a bitch to my face then stalked off..... I was kinda stunned, I get that you should tip these people and I did feel bad, but my bf at the time was out of state and had ordered for me and didn't tell me what to tip the guy, I was gonna call into the store to have them put the tip on when he got back but instead I ended up calling in to tell them he was an ass.

Reactions: Drwho10 and Kerek

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
The one time I didn't tip a delivery driver, he looked at the recipt and called me a bitch to my face then stalked off..... I was kinda stunned, I get that you should tip these people and I did feel bad, but my bf at the time was out of state and had ordered for me and didn't tell me what to tip the guy, I was gonna call into the store to have them put the tip on when he got back but instead I ended up calling in to tell them he was an ass.
people who don't tip their drivers/waiters can go die in a fire
:instigator:

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
that seems a bit excessive. maybe he was having a bad day or had a string of no tip deliveries and was ending up losing money on gas since most places don't cover that. Calling you a bitch was uncalled for though :(

Reactions: YAHU and Aydiarose

essjay

Filthy Casual
Contributor
Reaction score
So uh, to the people that got a rejection from yesterday's cierra hit, someone on TO posted a reply from them:

"Thank you sir I know I've gotten 300 emails today from numerous people and this isn't even my survey it's someone using my account. Trust and believe that I know what's going on and all 300 people will be paid. Now stop blowing up my email for a dollar."
I know you posted this a while ago but I'm just now catching up. I would go full on scorched earth over this reply.

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
hi guize. can someone tell me where to get the free pizza? thx luv u

Tribune

Tribune of the Plebs
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Is there a way for a script to query a user's Qualifications tab?

I assume that there isn't, since mmmturkeybacon Add Hidden Stats to Dashboard goes to the trouble of reading read a specific HIT (which isn't there any more).

So the natural followup is: Do any of our requesters know how to specify the 'hidden' qualifications using the API? (I don't).

Reactions: <Gucci>

YAHU

YAHUUUUUUU
Contributor
Reaction score
lmaooo I just got a call from the pizza place that was like "Uhhh we just got like 15 orders that were the same as yours, wanted to know if it was legit or not." and spent like 5 minutes just trying to figure out why so many orders were coming in.

Bode "Emo Barry" Miller

Unofficial Official
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
lmaooo I just got a call from the pizza place that was like "Uhhh we just got like 15 orders that were the same as yours, wanted to know if it was legit or not." and spent like 5 minutes just trying to figure out why so many orders were coming in.
they got the money already, they should just be like
and ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

I assume that there isn't, since mmmturkeybacon Add Hidden Stats to Dashboard goes to the trouble of reading read a specific HIT (which isn't there any more).

So the natural followup is: Do any of our requesters know how to specify the 'hidden' qualifications using the API? (I don't).
You can but before the 100 results per page change it was hard to know which page of your quals they were on so it would be costly to find them. Now you could do it more easily.

Of course, searching for terms directly gives you the results without the values for some reason.

Reactions: Tribune and DCI

clickhappier

┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
Subforum Curator
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

No, there is no way to search for a specific qual and display the value you have for the desired qual; mturk's qual search results omit the values. The only thing to do is retrieve all pages of your quals in order and then search the results of that, that's why I made https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/3790-ch-export-mturk-quals

I already asked Tjololo @Tjololo to get in touch with mmmturkeybacon about making a replacement HIT for https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/3095-mmmturkeybacon-add-hidden-stats-to-dashboard . That is the only viable way to access that data for this purpose, and Tjololo is one of the few remaining active workers with the command-line-level requester experience to be able to do this.

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
You should leave a copy of your signature in case that's required, otherwise some places won't release the pizza to you.
Well, I left my sign and I also left a notecard with my signature on it but I just got home and there's no pizza on the porch. Either they didn't leave it, the neighbor's cat took it, or it's WAY late. :(

Aydiarose

Kinkguin 0f d00m
Contributor
Reaction score
in south florida... we have a million pizza huts.

but i'm going to forget that and focus on the presidential campaign and hope that trump loses every state
I live in the middle of fucking charlotte and they didn't have shit that would deliver to me.

Reactions: Tribune
Status
Not open for further replies.