Does this poncho make me look fat?
Contributor
Reaction score

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Hello!

Anything good to work on? All I've done today is a MadLab from earlier. Finally got a UserBob but it seemed that none of the recording software wanted to work on this old computer. Still trying to figure something out. :(

Turtlefemm

Mostly a Turtle
Contributor
Mentor
Reaction score
Jaded @Jaded , I had a dream that I was at a book signing for one of your books, and there were stacks all around you and you were saying "I'm WRITING AS FAST AS I CAN. Give me a BREAK! You had one of those giant novelty pencils in your hand and you were waving it in the air.. It was hilarious and sort of terrifying.

LittleDrummerBoy

Custom Title!
Reaction score
Hello!

Anything good to work on? All I've done today is a MadLab from earlier. Finally got a UserBob but it seemed that none of the recording software wanted to work on this old computer. Still trying to figure something out. :(
I've had the best luck with screencastify, which runs in Chrome as an extension...if you haven't given that a shot yet!

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
You've received a bonus from AmberJade McCracken for work related to 3QGHA0EA0J5CLLIQ05HGG2DLHIPWBL.
The value of your bonus is: $0.02 USD

The Requester included this note:
:thinking:

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
Jaded @Jaded , I had a dream that I was at a book signing for one of your books, and there were stacks all around you and you were saying "I'm WRITING AS FAST AS I CAN. Give me a BREAK! You had one of those giant novelty pencils in your hand and you were waving it in the air.. It was hilarious and sort of terrifying.
I wish my dreams were more like this. I'd love some entertainment in place of the dark endless corridors and stairs. :zen:

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
That kinda sounds like me

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I kind of picture her as Nick Miller from New Girl when he's doing his book readings and signings

LittleDrummerBoy

Custom Title!
Reaction score
You've received a bonus from AmberJade McCracken for work related to 3QGHA0EA0J5CLLIQ05HGG2DLHIPWBL.
The value of your bonus is: $0.02 USD

The Requester included this note:
:thinking:
You must be doing it wrong...my bonuses from her are always on the other side of the decimal point, and my emojis are less concerned and more approving.

Status
Not open for further replies.