04/26 - Toblerone Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZombieMom

Reaction score
Hey everybody, it's my birthday so I wanted to do a hit to celebrate with everyone. Make sure you have the qual I've been posting about for the past few days, info is in the spoiler:

Spend as much time or as little time as you want on it, but the point is I wanted to have fun with everyone. Hopefully it works!

Title: Happy Birthday to Me! | PANDA
Requester: Tjololo [A189FMMFDLIGXG] (TO)
TO Ratings:
TO Unavailable
Submit a new TO review
Description: It's my party and I'll post if I want to
Time: 3600
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.30
Qualifications: Brony EqualTo 100

Happy 30th!! I just turned 30 recently!

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
I feel like crying. Accidentally hit return on a $20 survey that I was half way done with. Want to cry. I did try contacting them. It was a two part survey that had to be done 24 hours apart. Hopefully they can help
Lord, lord. :(

LittleDrummerBoy

Custom Title!
Reaction score
My chrome is SUPER laggy. I use Vivaldi and none of the extensions would work right on it. :(
Uggh, that's a bummer! I switched to Vivaldi a while back, as I was having chrome lag issues as well. I loved Vivaldi for the most part, but long story short, after moving to a new work computer, I ended up installing Chrome out of habit, and haven't looked back. I do recall using most of my extensions with little to know issue in Vivaldi (just adding them as if I were adding them to chrome, and they just seemed to work fine in Vivaldi)

If I can think of anything, I'll send you a PM. In the meantime, message UserBOB, if you haven't already. They are incredibly responsive, and great about working with workers to make things work.

Happy Birthday Tjololo @Tjololo

Tjololo

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Tjololo @Tjololo So many of us on here are turning 30 this year lol
It is pretty funny how similar everyone is in age in the community XD There's some outliers, super young people and ancient crones like Jaded @Jaded, but for the most part most of the people I talk to are around the same age.

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Uggh, that's a bummer! I switched to Vivaldi a while back, as I was having chrome lag issues as well. I loved Vivaldi for the most part, but long story short, after moving to a new work computer, I ended up installing Chrome out of habit, and haven't looked back. I do recall using most of my extensions with little to know issue in Vivaldi (just adding them as if I were adding them to chrome, and they just seemed to work fine in Vivaldi)

If I can think of anything, I'll send you a PM. In the meantime, message UserBOB, if you haven't already. They are incredibly responsive, and great about working with workers to make things work.

Happy Birthday Tjololo @Tjololo

Thank you! I will message them. Can I do it on Firefox? I'm trying to get a screen recorder on tehre. My firefox is quick as a..fox...

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey everybody, it's my birthday so I wanted to do a hit to celebrate with everyone. Make sure you have the qual I've been posting about for the past few days, info is in the spoiler:

Spend as much time or as little time as you want on it, but the point is I wanted to have fun with everyone. Hopefully it works!

Title: Happy Birthday to Me! | PANDA
Requester: Tjololo [A189FMMFDLIGXG] (TO)
TO Ratings:
TO Unavailable
Submit a new TO review
Description: It's my party and I'll post if I want to
Time: 3600
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.30
Qualifications: Brony EqualTo 100
Thank you, sir! :celebrate2:

Status
Not open for further replies.