04/27 - Wednesday is the day after Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
Well on the upshot, I have a husband who is quite capable of dealing with the public, But yeah, I know we'd be downsizing. Right now we pay 600 for a 2 bedroom apt
When I lived in San Diego my <500 sqft studio cost more than that per month.

Cocoloco

Contributor
Reaction score
yeah thats impossible lol

edit: sorry thinking city

You might be able to find that outside the cities
It also allows us to have a decent discretionary income where we live right now, we could have nicer/bigger. We just choose to spend on other things. That would definitely change if we move. Plus I think he'd likely get paid more out there. Our state min wage right now is only 7.65, while he makes more than that (11/hr) I would expect that his pay would go up a little for a similar job there.

Reactions: Tribune

Raven

I have a list of names, yours is in red underline
Contributor
Reaction score
Im in SD house hunting now. A studio is like 750+ in the ghetto... I'm trying to find a 2 bedroom for less than 1400 and that's like.. really reaching for a dream here. haha.
man, for that much a month you can get a nice 3 bed on a few acres here

P L A Y E R 9 1

Don't Mind The Salt!
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Decide if a track title is valid, if track belongs to an artist, and if the video represents the track | PANDA
Requester: YouTube Artist [A2FR7QLXNDBZ70] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭ 4.07 Generosity
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Fairness
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 35
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: Give an artist name, a track title and a video, decide whether the track title is valid, if the track belongs to the artist, and whether the video is representative of the track.
Time: 7 minutes
Hits Available: 11
Reward: $0.08
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 99; Location is US

CindyLoUUWho

Wait, what?
Contributor
Reaction score
I haven't rented in eight years, but I used to pay $650 for what I called a "glorified studio" (there was a bedroom with a door, but the main closet was in the living room, and there was technically a separate room for the kitchen). There was no A/C (and this was in the Chicago burbs), no laundry anywhere in the building, and I had to pay extra for parking. And it was cheap.

SquishyFluffkin

Contributor
Reaction score
Im in SD house hunting now. A studio is like 750+ in the ghetto... I'm trying to find a 2 bedroom for less than 1400 and that's like.. really reaching for a dream here. haha.
That's crazy. Here in the Las Vegas area I paid 220,000 for a completely updated 2800 sqft house. Granite counters, stainless steel appliances. 3 full beds 3 full baths on a half acre.

Status
Not open for further replies.