Status
Not open for further replies.

Krikket

YouTube Connoisseur
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Take a survey! | PANDA
Requester: Research Group [A2S2MAHER3SV7] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.42][Fair: 4.77][Comm: 4.82][Fast: 4.67]
Description:
Give us your opinion about a situation
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.40
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US

ashleyvirus

i'm the real taylor swift
Reaction score
ashleyvirus @ashleyvirus Sourdough bread, spicy mustard, cucumber, REAL lettuce (not that iceberg crap), tomato, red onion, red and green bell pepper, avocado, horseradish sauce. Oh and Jicima!
:hungry:
nice! was that the eggplant sandwich or the random veggie one? either way it sounds delish!

i'm in the process of making dinner right now, i'm waiting for these darn chickpeas to finish cooking. dry beans are soooo much cheaper than canned but they're a pain in the ass to cook with lol. i'm making chickpea curry for dinner tonight

Reactions: Chroi

vickiJ

Contributor
Reaction score
Totally OT, but you guys shop online a lot. I'm trying to find my mom some new nightgowns for Mother's Day. I've been to jcpenny.com, kohls.com, walmart.com, target.com, amazon.com. I don't know how to search for "old lady gowns" (said with the utmost respect, she's almost 80). Does anyone know of a website?

Reactions: jan

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Inrepublic

Reaction score
Reactions: vickiJ

Tigerpants

Murderer of Threads
Contributor
Reaction score
nice! was that the eggplant sandwich or the random veggie one? either way it sounds delish!

i'm in the process of making dinner right now, i'm waiting for these darn chickpeas to finish cooking. dry beans are soooo much cheaper than canned but they're a pain in the ass to cook with lol. i'm making chickpea curry for dinner tonight
I ended up having to order from somewhere else because the minimum order was too high. which was okay because this is what I originally wanted anyway.

Curry is awesome, I tend to use all my leftover tofu for curry, it's a great way to use up all the stuff in the fridge.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Totally OT, but you guys shop online a lot. I'm trying to find my mom some new nightgowns for Mother's Day. I've been to jcpenny.com, kohls.com, walmart.com, target.com, amazon.com. I don't know how to search for "old lady gowns" (said with the utmost respect, she's almost 80). Does anyone know of a website?
So, also with utmost respect, I just typed "granny nightgowns" into a Google search and a bunch of sites came up. I do that all the time with items I want but don't know the best play to get them, then I look at all the images and click on the images I like to see what website those are coming from. hth!
( https://www.google.com/search?q=granny+nightgowns&espv=2&biw=1614&bih=890&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiRnpDj8q_MAhVSzWMKHftJC1EQ_AUIBigB )

Reactions: vickiJ
Status
Not open for further replies.