04/27 - Wednesday is the day after Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashleyvirus

i'm the real taylor swift
Reaction score
I ended up having to order from somewhere else because the minimum order was too high. which was okay because this is what I originally wanted anyway.

Curry is awesome, I tend to use all my leftover tofu for curry, it's a great way to use up all the stuff in the fridge.
well that's good i'm glad you got a delicious sandwich to eat! :D

i might through some leftover tempeh in there because i'm leaving on friday to go back to michigan for a week. and i'm making enough curry to eat tomorrow so i won't cook again. so yeah i need to add this tempeh or it'll go bad. i wasn't even thinking about that until now so ty for indirectly reminding me lol. but curry is the besttttt ah i can't wait to actually start cooking it. gonna go get some whiskey while these chickpeas simmer. i'm making hot toddies for me and the roommate tonight bc it's rainy and cold

Reactions: Tigerpants

vickiJ

Contributor
Reaction score
Reactions: tricker

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Just paid for all my Amazon Pantry with turk money, and have more than enough left over to go buy all the dress clothes the kid needs for all of his upcoming activities requiring nicer clothes than a t-shirt. (And, gasp, we have to shop in the men's department for him now. My baby is almost all grow'd up! )
That day you change departments is hard :(

Tigerpants

Murderer of Threads
Contributor
Reaction score
Can
well that's good i'm glad you got a delicious sandwich to eat! :D

i might through some leftover tempeh in there because i'm leaving on friday to go back to michigan for a week. and i'm making enough curry to eat tomorrow so i won't cook again. so yeah i need to add this tempeh or it'll go bad. i wasn't even thinking about that until now so ty for indirectly reminding me lol. but curry is the besttttt ah i can't wait to actually start cooking it. gonna go get some whiskey while these chickpeas simmer. i'm making hot toddies for me and the roommate tonight bc it's rainy and cold
Can I be your roommate?

Reactions: ashleyvirus

ashleyvirus

i'm the real taylor swift
Reaction score
Title: Surveying LGBTQ+ people about their identity | PANDA
Requester: Lauren Yadlosky [AR42SHSC5YQ8P] (TO)
TO Ratings:
TO Unavailable
Submit a new TO review
Description: LGBTQ+ individuals answer questions about different parts of your identity and provide feedback as to how we ask our questions.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 4
Reward: $0.45
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 80;Location is US

"DURATION: Your participation will consist of one session of answering questions for approximately 20-30 minutes. You may take breaks in between questions, if you wish, but this may extend your participation time accordingly."

i feel like 99% of the lgbtq surveys i see are seriously underpaid

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
That day you change departments is hard :(
Thank you for saying this! I feel like I should take him out to celebrate or something. "Today, Son, you have been promoted from the boy's department to the men's department. Welcome to manhood!".

but methinks that might sound weird coming from his mom!

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Thank you for saying this! I feel like I should take him out to celebrate or something. "Today, Son, you have been promoted from the boy's department to the men's department. Welcome to manhood!".

but methinks that might sound weird coming from his mom!
I dunno if you're short like me.... but when you gotta grab a step-stool to yell at 'em is hard too :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.