04/28 - Femme Fatale Friday!

Which tribe should win the movie challenge this week?

• Tribe 1 (http://www.mturkcrowd.com/posts/764744/)

• Tribe 2 (http://www.mturkcrowd.com/posts/764755/)

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sara Gates

Reaction score
I got my email from ashley, the woman Brewmeister mentioned in his post earlier for the photoshop qual. Took me about an hour to read it and do it. With a few emails to get some things answered in between :)

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
2:40

Title: Read short passages and answer questions about them | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Jonathan [AFUC9899ON2AM] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 0.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 0.00] [Reviews: 1] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: Read two short passages and answer a few questions about what you've read
Time: 7 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.30
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 100; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95; Location is US;

D

Deleted member 526

Well, nothing has posted and one of my good quals disappeared over that time period. So :mturk: is :dead:.

Edit: :shifty:

you could learn how to cook healthy food if you don't know how already. then you would know how to cook and save money on groceries. it's way harder than people make it seem. my next thing is writing down how to dry fruit. :/ so boring but worth it.

Reactions: coffeeowl and kryss

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
you could learn how to cook healthy food if you don't know how already. then you would know how to cook and save money on groceries. it's way harder than people make it seem. my next thing is writing down how to dry fruit. :/ so boring but worth it.
I cook all my food and have for a long time. I probably spend too much on groceries but that's because I'm rich from all the turking.

D

Deleted member 526

I cook all my food and have for a long time. I probably spend too much on groceries but that's because I'm rich from all the turking.
this time last year I could only make hot pockets or order food for delivery. I tried cooking once before. it cost about $150 for a recipe that made enough food for a day. maybe you could learn how to build furniture. that would save money too.

Reactions: Kerek
Status
Not open for further replies.