04/28 - Femme Fatale Friday!

Which tribe should win the movie challenge this week?

• Tribe 1 (http://www.mturkcrowd.com/posts/764744/)

• Tribe 2 (http://www.mturkcrowd.com/posts/764755/)

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twirdman

Reaction score
No, it's just a regular freezer. I think it might even be small. 40 pounds of meat in volume isn't really that big.
Is it at least a side by side setup? Last two normal freezer I had were above normal refrigerator and I'm pretty sure there is no way I could get 40 pounds of beef in there if I wanted anything else in there.

Reactions: Kerek

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Is it at least a side by side setup? Last two normal freezer I had were above normal refrigerator and I'm pretty sure there is no way I could get 40 pounds of beef in there if I wanted anything else in there.
No, it's normal. They're out of the packaging in Ziploc, they stack like logs very well. It's just that and frozen vegetables.

Bode "Emo Barry" Miller

Unofficial Official
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
pork chops with baked fruit, homemade syrupy stuff, a bunch of fresh herbs, edible flowers, and I don't remember what else. but basically ridiculously expensive pork chops.
wow, I need to find that butcher who sold you those pork chops and find out what his secret is. I bought and cooked some today for 2.99/lb from a grocery store. If I'm spending $150 on one meal, it's gonna be when kryss @kryss takes me to Ruth Chris

but that meal does sound good (although I can't pretend I have any idea what edible flowers taste like or that my baby palate could handle something like that)

Twirdman

Reaction score
No, it's normal. They're out of the packaging in Ziploc, they stack like logs very well. It's just that and frozen vegetables.
Apparently I was overestimating how much room meat takes. This is what I get for having my brother buy and put away most of the food.

D

Deleted member 526

wow, I need to find that butcher who sold you those pork chops and find out what his secret is. I bought and cooked some today for 2.99/lb from a grocery store. If I'm spending $150 on one meal, it's gonna be when kryss @kryss takes me to Ruth Chris

but that meal does sound good (although I can't pretend I have any idea what edible flowers taste like or that my baby palate could handle something like that)
it had other stuff in it that didn't seem like legit food. and I remember the meat was more expensive than people had told me it would be. never again.

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score

pork is disgusting.. and ugh

but bacon is good though

also, i'd never pay that much for steak.

VGB

dr. peepee poopoo
Reaction score

*Ruth's Chris

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

The ice cream place has some flavors that use flowers. And apparently a Warhammer 40K flavor.

Status
Not open for further replies.