Status
Not open for further replies.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
I thought she was supposed to be super special awesome at the tennis?
one of the best ever. definitely the best woman player of all time.

Reactions: turkleton

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
Um, aveline @aveline or anyone else really knowledgeable, should I reply to this email:
And they sent it out to a bunch of people at once, and someone's already responded, so now I know their name and MTurk ID lol. The email address is an official edu address though lol.
So they didn't BCC it? Lol thats good stuff.

Reactions: cb456 and turkleton

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
This going to be talked about for a long time now. The Rockets already have an uphill battle trying to beat The Warriors, and this isn't helping.
when a Utah Jazz player is defending the Rockets... you know it’s bad

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
So they didn't BCC it? Lol thats good stuff.
I'll probably just send a separate email with my reply and hope they don't only look at the replies when giving out quals or however they're going to do it, but if not, F it, its only 50 cents.

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
I'll probably just send a separate email with my reply and hope they don't only look at the replies when giving out quals or however they're going to do it, but if not, F it, its only 50 cents.
Yeah that's probably how I would handle it, it is comical though that people replied to it for everyone to see though.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Um, aveline @aveline or anyone else really knowledgeable, should I reply to this email:
And they sent it out to a bunch of people at once, and someone's already responded, so now I know their name and MTurk ID lol. The email address is an official edu address though lol.

That spoiler made me nervous because I've been trying to fix a server email issue all day and I thought I might have accidentally been sending out weird emails to people.

If you want to respond to it, I would probably just compose a new email and send it to their address instead of replying to that one that they sent to a million other people.

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Everyone gets mad at Harden for being able to create fouls like that, but that's also a defenders fault, you either don't guard him so close and hope he misses, stay a decent distance at all times where you can block but also not touch him when he shoots or have someone with a longer arm span who doesn't need to be as close to block him.

Reactions: Peachy

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
That spoiler made me nervous because I've been trying to fix a server email issue all day and I thought I might have accidentally been sending out weird emails to people.

If you want to respond to it, I would probably just compose a new email and send it to their address instead of replying to that one that they sent to a million other people.
Yeah that's what I thought of, but I just kind of thought it was funny. How much damage could someone do to you though if they have your MTurk ID?

Reactions: aveline

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah that's what I thought of, but I just kind of thought it was funny. How much damage could someone do to you though if they have your MTurk ID?
Fill your hit search results page with special 10 cent goofy hits just for you.

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Create a bunch of requester accounts and then start blocking your ID on them is probably the worst thing that can happen with it. Not sure if it would actually lead to a suspension, but you never know.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Everyone gets mad at Harden for being able to create fouls like that, but that's also a defenders fault, you either don't guard him so close and hope he misses, stay a decent distance at all times where you can block but also not touch him when he shoots or have someone with a longer arm span who doesn't need to be as close to block him.
a lot of people love to hate what everyone else is hating. the same people who say Harden is bad at defense when they haven’t watched an entire Rockets game all season

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
I don't know. I guess it depends. My ID is all over MTurk forums from all of the HITs I used to post on my requester account. People also know my name.

I know you can look up a person's ID and see all of their wish lists on Amazon if that stuff isn't hidden (maybe reviews too?). But I'm not sure what else could be done with it.

Reactions: C to the J

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Create a bunch of requester accounts and then start blocking your ID on them is probably the worst thing that can happen with it. Not sure if it would actually lead to a suspension, but you never know.
Seems like more trouble than it's worth, and I don't think any hates me that much anyway.

Reactions: aveline
Status
Not open for further replies.