Status
Not open for further replies.

Tandem In Time

Tandem in Space
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
the painful life as a sports fan
most of it is pain
With the Giants winning 3 World Series in '10, '12, '14, and now the recent dominance of the Warriors, it's been a pretty good decade for Bay Area sports fans... But prior to that it was like 30-40 years of pain (with a few exceptions on account of the A's).

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
With the Giants winning 3 World Series in '10, '12, '14, and now the recent dominance of the Warriors, it's been a pretty good decade for Bay Area sports fans... But prior to that it was like 30-40 years of pain (with a few exceptions on account of the A's).
Bay Area sports fans that aren't in to basketball are feeling pretty dry though.
I'm just happy that series against the Yanks is over.
Fucking brutal.

Robedom

Reaction score
Anyone doing those "Identify erroneous sentences" hits?

Tandem In Time

Tandem in Space
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Bay Area sports fans that aren't in to basketball are feeling pretty dry though.
I'm just happy that series against the Yanks is over.
Fucking brutal.
True. I'm glad I've never really gotten into hockey because it would be pretty tough to be a Sharks fan watching them do so well in the regular season only to come-up short time and time again in the playoffs.

Reactions: C to the J

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
True. I'm glad I've never really gotten into hockey because it would be pretty tough to be a Sharks fan watching them do so well in the regular season only to come-up short time and time again in the playoffs.
I still have nightmares from the reverse sweep in 2014.

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
Wow today is worse than yesterday.. been home 3 hours and havent worked on 1 thing yet

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
I hate moving so much. Our landlord sold our duplex and the new owners bought the place for their kid to live in and of course we were the side that got picked to move out. So now stuck living at mother in law's hellhole again for a few months until we find a house to buy and be done with this whole renting b.s. At least I managed to make $198.51 last week!
you need better landlord/tenant laws. I think the law here is that you can't be forced to move upon the sale or foreclosure of a rental building until the lease expires so at least you will get to stay until the end of your current lease but still have to be given legal notice if the landlord is going to force you out at the end of the lease instead of giving you the option to sign a lease renewal.

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I only caught the tail end of that Adsforce batch, it would show up in the couple hours i go visit with friends. rawr

Reactions: savvy and GTR

Goat

Reaction score
Welcome to the block list my friend

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
i can’t find their record online but apparently their cricket league plays on MTV India. both men and women play in the league
I'll have to see if that league is on my Willow app. I pretty much watch the Big Bash League (Australia). I need to watch more of the women's matches from the past BBL season as there are a few hotties playing cricket in the women's part of that league.

Reactions: Peachy

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
If you have jam or fresh fruit, you can have pancakes! I prefer it that way.
I used to make Palacsinta, which is a very thin Hungarian crepe. They are good with Apricot preserves or pretty much whatever preserves you have... I make mine the traditional way which involves creamed cottage cheese & eggs but then you have to bake them after you roll them up...

Last edited:
Reactions: savvy

Tandem In Time

Tandem in Space
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Game of Thrones time!

EDIT: ...Or not. HBOGo.com servers are getting crushed ATM.

Last edited:
Reactions: sweetpea0678
Status
Not open for further replies.