04/28 - Tacky Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

alk69

Reaction score
This should be entitled, ''Write me an explanation of every choice you make, no matter how similar it is to all the other choices you mistakenly agreed to make''. Writing!. Only a line each--I hope--but still for a buck?...well, you've been warned. And yeah, I actually sat there and did it. Musta been still asleep. Maybe the name, Chungwa tickled me...Because of Writing! it took far longer than it should have.....makes me wonder if Alexa is going to start charging therapist's rates to sit on your coffee table and listen to you.
Title: Answer a survey about your opinions on AI therapists | PANDA
Requester: Chungwha Ki [A2DSTEV7YRDQAI] (Req TV): $31.01/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: 4.50] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
Give us your opinion about AI therapists
Time: 48 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; Completed my survey already DoesNotExist ; Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

Last edited:

JCIII

Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Surveys for work related to 3QO7EE372O51VXJAGNLMJM0KTC1QB5.
The value of your bonus is: $0.91 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you for completing Decision making study yesterday, your bonus is attached

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

Mikey Chlanda

Reaction score
This should be entitled, ''Write me an explanation of every choice you make, no matter how similar it is to all the other choices you mistakenly agreed to make''. Writing!. Only a line each--I hope--but still for a buck?...well, you've been warned. And yeah, I actually sat there and did it. Musta been still asleep. Maybe the name, Chungwa tickled me...Because of Writing! it took far longer than it should have.....makes me wonder if Alexa is going to start charging therapist's rates to sit on your coffee table and listen to you.
Title: Answer a survey about your opinions on AI therapists | PANDA
Requester: Chungwha Ki [A2DSTEV7YRDQAI] (Req TV): $31.01/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: 4.50] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
Give us your opinion about AI therapists
Time: 48 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; Completed my survey already DoesNotExist ; Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;
I think I threw back this hit, or one like it. Wanted one or two sentences justifying every choice you made

Reactions: alk69

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Covid-19 Study(~ 15 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Michael White [A1N07FK8GXA1WU] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$16.75] [Pay=Good] [Approval=3-7 days] [Comm=Poor] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.00] [Fast=2.06] [Comm=1.40] [Fair=3.00] [Reviews=31] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.50
Duration: 45:00
Available: 0
Description: View materials about the current Covid-19 pandemic and answer questions about your experiences and behaviors.
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Status
Not open for further replies.