04/29 - Melisandre Monday!

Did you bother trying to panda the Rhys Lewis HIT?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I don't have cable either!

I don't know how you can leave the house and not some some huge poster or something of the avengers these days.
I mean, walmart has posters up for some movie called Ugly Dolls, and that's about all the movie advertising we've seen lol.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: $0.75 for a 7 min Survey(~ 7 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Kouchaki Lab [AITD5UBMZDT0Q] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$15.52] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.69] [Fast=4.73] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=30] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.75
Duration: 20:00
Available: 32
Description: You are being asked to take part in an online research study that may take around 6 minutes and you will be paid $0.65 for your time.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [144163-143574] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 93; SurveyGroup [2279] DoesNotExist ; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
.[/td][/tr]

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I mean, walmart has posters up for some movie called Ugly Dolls, and that's about all the movie advertising we've seen lol.
Well that is it.......you and your son have to watch all 22 marvel movies start to finish, that'd be a great project.

Reactions: savvy

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
35+ years in California and counting...

If you live in Coastal California then you get what you pay for... beautiful ocean, awesome weather, ample job opportunities, lots to do... But I can completely understand people bailing on the state considering how expensive and crowded it's getting. Leaving somewhere like Sacramento or Riverside (which are both becoming painfully over-priced) and their scorching heat for Texas makes sense to me.
boyfriend and I joke san diego would be the worst orders (navy) he could get. His pay nor housing hardly increased, but the expenses there do. I wouldn't be able to afford to bring my horse. I have a friend who is a very well educated person (navy wife, that's why she is there) and she cannot get a job to save her life

Reactions: Robedom

Robedom

Reaction score
35+ years in California and counting...

If you live in Coastal California then you get what you pay for... beautiful ocean, awesome weather, ample job opportunities, lots to do... But I can completely understand people bailing on the state considering how expensive and crowded it's getting. Leaving somewhere like Sacramento or Riverside (which are both becoming painfully over-priced) and their scorching heat for Texas makes sense to me.
I lived all over SoCal... Imperial Valley, High Desert/Inland Empire, and right before I left La Jolla. Weather was wonderful in SD I will absolutely agree with that lol but nothing a little AC in texas can't fix :p

Robedom

Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Jon Atwell - University of Michigan for work related to 32ZCLEW0BZL6EDAET22DZEX4A8IPJ2.
The value of your bonus is: $1.22 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you for participating.

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
I might get jumped for this but I have zero interest in seeing or hearing about that movie lol. I just need moneyyyy
And here I thought I was alone in my lack of interest in the movie.

Reactions: themildone

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
I've made some changes to how the site handles emails. Please let me know if you notice that you're receiving site emails way later than you should be or if you're not receiving them at all. Thanks.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Have you seen any of them because honestly most of them are really good.

I Mean if you saw Iron Man 3 and that was it,ok I understand.
ummm Iron Man 1 & 2, thor Ragnorak, avengers infinity war, gaurdians of the galaxy (one of the only decent ones imo), deadpool, xmen first class (sucked), several spider mans (idk which ones),

Reactions: savvy

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ok honest question, is it the burn out on super heroes? Don't like super heroes, don't like that kinda movie?

Honestly just wondering.

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
ummm Iron Man 1 & 2, thor Ragnorak, avengers infinity war, gaurdians of the galaxy (one of the only decent ones imo), deadpool, xmen first class (sucked), several spider mans (idk which ones),
Ok well all of those don't fit into the marvel cinematic universe....

But real question time......you didn't like Ragnarok?

And everyone should see Captain America Winter Soldier that is a great movie.

Reactions: mboone73

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Ok well all of those don't fit into the marvel cinematic universe....

But real question time......you didn't like Ragnarok?

And everyone should see Captain America Winter Soldier that is a great movie.
I'm just not a fan of super hero movies in general, they're so damn predictable and it seems like they're all the same. I did enjoy gaurdians and deadpool, ragnorak was ok but wouldn't watch it again

Reactions: Peachy and aveline

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
Ok honest question, is it the burn out on super heroes? Don't like super heroes, don't like that kinda movie?

Honestly just wondering.
I don't like movies, much.

I do like Iron Man. I will see this movie, eventually, but no rush. I literally just saw the last one a week ago hehe

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I liked it but I enjoy the Thor character......

I think most movies are predictable, but seeing all these characters I read in comics as a good in movies is a huge deal for me as an adult.

Reactions: barny and savvy
Status
Not open for further replies.