04/29 - Melisandre Monday!

Did you bother trying to panda the Rhys Lewis HIT?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: COMPLETE A SURVEY ABOUT COMMUNICATION AND CURRENT ISSUES | PANDA
Requester: Center for Media Engagement [A1GFR8HDSRKCK1] (Req TV): $14.73/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: 3.39] [Fair: 4.00] [Comm: 1.80] [Fast: 3.76]
Description:
Give us your opinion about online communication, news, and current issues
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.80
Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

I kinda snorted about the title of a survey about communication being in all caps

Reactions: Kristina M Greer

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
So my tax lady told me to call her at the beginning of May so we could figure out what my estimated quarterly tax payment for June should be. I just got off the phone with her. $700 for state and $2200 for federal. I'm new to this estimated quarterly game but i wasn't expecting it to be that much.
I find a couple things screwy - 1) how are you estimating your May and June income? Unless you have steady income, I wonder if you are overestimating your income and thus paying more in estimated taxes

2) I find the estimated tax tables seem high. I do mine by simulating a tax return for the next tax year (you can find drafts online for 2019 right now so you can get in the ballpark for the tax table and what your 2019 standard deduction is so you can take a quarter of that in your simulation) and paying as estimated tax what my simulation says is the tax due. When I had steady income, I never had a annual tax return refund or tax due more than $5 so that system worked well for me rather than getting a decent refund had I used the tables in the federal estimated tax booklet.

Reactions: cyberwasp

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Tells myself when I get to PE $10 I can order pizza...
Gets to PE $7.35 and say ... screw it I'm close enough...
Orders $40 in pizza
... I think Im doing this wrong :(
I don't know, but I also ordered pizza and I'm at like $8 for the day.

It doesn't feel wrong.

Katia2019

Reaction score
Not that I can tell, but oh well whatever. Mysteries of the universe.
It could be a requester using a new account. I had that happen a few weeks back. Tried doing a HIT, was told I couldn't do it and had no memory of doing anything from them before, wasn't in my tracker. Contacted them, they responded to tell me that I did something for them back in 2017 when they were using a different requester name/ID.

Reactions: xqyzt

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Can anyone share Panda info for me for Rhys Lewis? I lost all mine when my computer died Saturday. I thought I had most of the good ones back, but I forgot that one. Also, anyone have GID for Alegion nurse identification? I don't remember if I was qualed for L1 or L2.

Last edited:
Reactions: klingeemonster

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
Surveys, AdsForce and My weekly Survey Comet. I did go to the "Rewards highest amounts" page on Mturk and found a few good ones I did not know about.
Yeah surveycomet is another one I cant seem to get .. Adsforce I think they have me blocked on some of their hits cuz I cant see them when they post. and they never emailed me back when I asked about it

Reactions: klingeemonster

klingeemonster

Does this poncho make me look fat?
Contributor
Reaction score
Can anyone share Panda info for me for Rhys Lewis? I lost all mine when my computer died Saturday. I thought I had most of the good ones back, but I forgot that one. Also, anyone have GID for Alegion nurse identification? I don't remember if I was qualed for L1 or L2.
I can give you this, but not the other

Title: Personality and abilities | Accept
Requester: Rhys Lewis [A3V7WG8NWK30YB] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$11.93] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.74] [Fast=4.95] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=29] [ToS=1]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 72.00
Duration: 3 days
Available: 1
Description: Earn $72 in 9 hours ($8 per hour) completing personality and ability items
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; Location In CA, US; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90

Last edited:
Reactions: Blakkat

klingeemonster

Does this poncho make me look fat?
Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah surveycomet is another one I cant seem to get .. Adsforce I think they have me blocked on some of their hits cuz I cant see them when they post. and they never emailed me back when I asked about it
Make sure you are logged into Facebook, We did find out that was a problem, because they rarely pull a qual.

Status
Not open for further replies.