04/29 - Melisandre Monday!

Did you bother trying to panda the Rhys Lewis HIT?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.

nmelssx

Reaction score
Did Hit Forker die for anyone else today? I'm only at $76 and just sitting here waiting for work to find me but it's not going so well.

What Hit monitor do people use? I'm trying Mturk Engine but the good HITs don't really catch my peripheral attention. I think it's the color scheme.
Only $76? You mean already $76, right? What's your daily average then?

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
caught: 0
Just a bit of information I noticed but didn't really mention, when I submitted my Rhys HIT yesterday, I finally logged on here and someone posted that they had caught the HIT. Their post about catching the HIT seemed to happen a minute or 2 after I subbed mine. There is a small chance that it auto-posts another instance of the HIT whenever one has been submitted. To test this theory, if anyone has it in queue, maybe post when you're about to submit and then anyone who's still trying to snag it could maybe focus on that one PandA for 5-10 minutes before and after. Just a thought.

Did Hit Forker die for anyone else today? I'm only at $76 and just sitting here waiting for work to find me but it's not going so well.

What Hit monitor do people use? I'm trying Mturk Engine but the good HITs don't really catch my peripheral attention. I think it's the color scheme.
I use MTS and it's included HitFinder. MTS is a solid product with enough other scripts and functions integrated so that I could safely say that, if I were to use a single, free tool to turk, that would be it. Set-up instructions can be found in the link in my sig below this post..:)

Ev0Iution

Reaction score
Only $76? You mean already $76, right? What's your daily average then?
My goal is ~$2000 a month so daily goal is only around $65. I try to always exceed to make up for bad days though. I was up early today so I had $60+ by noon and then Hit Forker went white on me. So I was aiming for $100+ but I'll have to revise that to $80 for the day.

I use MTS and it's included HitFinder. MTS is a solid product with enough other scripts and functions integrated so that I could safely say that, if I were to use a single, free tool to turk, that would be it. Set-up instructions can be found in the link in my sig below this post..:)
TY Te amo. Will give it a try.

Last edited:

Tandem In Time

Tandem in Space
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Their post about catching the HIT seemed to happen a minute or 2 after I subbed mine. There is a small chance that it auto-posts another instance of the HIT whenever one has been submitted.
I've definitely noticed this sort of phenomenon for other HITs, especially ones with really long timers. I'll finish the HIT, and within a minute after I finish it, it will pop-up on Hit Finder.

Doesn't happen consistently, but I've noticed it happen several times, especially on the weekend (I assume fewer people online means fewer PANDAs running for it, which allows me to see it pop up on HIT Finder).

That being said, I turned off my Rhys PANDA for good yesterday and ended up making $120 anyway on other HITs, so the Gods of Turk seemed to have smiled upon me for my faith and courage.

Last edited:

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I miss you too. You never responded to my post about the Peeps smores casserole thingy. I've been crying for weeks.
I did too! I tagged you the next day!

I think I said you should def make it cause it looks really good. Unless I'm thinking of something else :x

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I did too! I tagged you the next day!

I think I said you should def make it cause it looks really good. Unless I'm thinking of something else :x
I don't post a lot of marshmallow casseroles so it probably is the one you're thinking of.

Status
Not open for further replies.