Status
Not open for further replies.

klingeemonster

Does this poncho make me look fat?
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: $.45 for a 5 minute study(~ 5 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Adam Waytz [A1RPEITCVSBUQJ] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $20.49] [Pay: 4.35] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.46] [Fast: 4.84] [Comm: 4.63] [Fair: 4.90] [Reviews: 220] [ToS: 2]
TO2: [Hrly: $9.50] [Pen: 1.00 days] [Res: ---] [Rec: 50% of 2] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.45
Duration: 40 minutes
Available: 12
Description: In this research study, participants will be asked to complete some questionnaires and rate your impressions of people. The study is expected to take around 5 minutes to complete and participants will be compensated
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [-418119153-85828] DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.2.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah I don't understand it either. Just very hard for male cats to get adopted in general. Black cats as well because people are superstitious that they are bad luck. I've had 3 black cats who were all amazing and I think very good luck. I was there to look at some kittens and he was just too cute to pass up! He was super shy and used to hide from people when I brought him home. Now he is up in everyone's business all the time. He will be 7 on Star Wars Day, May 4th.
Aha. Does that explain the origin of his name?

I love black cats, too. Don't own one right now, but have in the past. My dog is black though, lol!!

My cat was a stray for about a year so I think that is where she gets her fear of people. I literally have to carry her into every room of the house after people leave to "prove" to her no one is hiding out before she will stay inside. Except this one time, when a friend showed up and the cat was already inside and she ran under the chair to hide, so I told the friend the cat would never come out as long as she was there. Friend said good, she's not a cat person anyway.

Out comes the cat all la-ti-da and rubbing up against her. My friend said, "Further proof that animals actually do understand English."

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Military Veteran Health and Use of Health Service Study | Accept
Requester: Yuli Hsieh [A1YPWZJJ1G2O6W] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: $2.50
Duration: 2 hours
Available: 1
Description: This task involves a brief 10-minute web survey about about your use of health services in the last year, as well as health behaviors and symptoms. At the end of the survey, you will also be asked a few questions about your use of technology.
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
Haven't seen ChristopherASA @ChristopherASA today but I think he'd like to give these people a piece of his mind.

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Here's our other previous-stray... Liliana. She is Nerdling's baby and I miss them both. (Yes....named after THAT Liliana....) Her momma abandoned her after about a week, so she was our bottle baby...

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Aha. Does that explain the origin of his name?

I love black cats, too. Don't own one right now, but have in the past. My dog is black though, lol!!

My cat was a stray for about a year so I think that is where she gets her fear of people. I literally have to carry her into every room of the house after people leave to "prove" to her no one is hiding out before she will stay inside. Except this one time, when a friend showed up and the cat was already inside and she ran under the chair to hide, so I told the friend the cat would never come out as long as she was there. Friend said good, she's not a cat person anyway.

Out comes the cat all la-ti-da and rubbing up against her. My friend said, "Further proof that animals actually do understand English."
Yes. He is actually a registered Persian with a silly long real name on his papers that I won't repeat due to the breeder being shut down for horrible treatment of the animals. That is how he ended up in a shelter. He was nicknamed Yoda due to his birth date I was told. It fits him perfectly with some of his squinty looks.

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
That was neat. Thanks to whoever gave back their Remesh. I think that was the second one I've done and it's sort of interesting and nice pay.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Yes. He is actually a registered Persian with a silly long real name on his papers that I won't repeat due to the breeder being shut down for horrible treatment of the animals. That is how he ended up in a shelter. He was nicknamed Yoda due to his birth date I was told. It fits him perfectly with some of his squinty looks.
I remember part of this now (him being registered). I'm so glad you rescued him and he is our forum mascot!

D

Deleted member 481

Remesh over...break time.
Well, gonna order that $260 portable ac unit today/tomorrow. Makes me so sick I gotta waste this money when I still have a window unit, all because big apartment owning conglomerate doesn't like them.

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: SHORT Pitch Perception Experiment - $0.20 BONUS possible for a total of $0.35 in ~3-4 minutes | Accept
Requester: McDermott Experiments [A19YWY6E1CP566] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $13.17] [Pay: 3.29] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 4.50] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.27] [Fast: 4.33] [Comm: 3.10] [Fair: 4.40] [Reviews: 154] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: $7.07] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.15
Duration: 30 minutes
Description: Complete a two SHORT auditory perception experiments - making judgments about whether one note is higher or lower than another note
Requirements: None
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: LittleDrummerBoy

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Decision Making Study | Accept
Requester: Keysar Lab [A2B5GKV13T45M1] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $16.07] [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.02] [Fast: 3.87] [Comm: 2.19] [Fair: 3.74] [Reviews: 78] [ToS: 3]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$1.00
Duration: 1 hour
Description: Finish some tasks on judgment and decision making. Should take no longer than 10 minutes to complete. Must be over 18 and a native English speaker to participate.
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

aaa

Reaction score
I.ve got about 10 rejects in my turking career for that reason or they screwed up their survey, never have been overturned.
I've been in a back and forth with a "researcher" via email for the same reason. So full of himself, i didnt even open the last email, just deleted the thread. Couldn't take the smugness, like I was so lowly for being an mturk worker and should appreciate any opportunity for the money even though they rejected me on their fuck up....

rjd66

Need help,send BATCHES
Contributor
Reaction score

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Decision Making Study | Accept
Requester: Keysar Lab [A2B5GKV13T45M1] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $16.07] [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.02] [Fast: 3.87] [Comm: 2.19] [Fair: 3.74] [Reviews: 78] [ToS: 3]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$1.00
Duration: 1 hour
Description: Finish some tasks on judgment and decision making. Should take no longer than 10 minutes to complete. Must be over 18 and a native English speaker to participate.
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
5 minutes

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
I've been in a back and forth with a "researcher" via email for the same reason. So full of himself, i didnt even open the last email, just deleted the thread. Couldn't take the smugness, like I was so lowly for being an mturk worker and should appreciate any opportunity for the money even though they rejected me on their fuck up....
Which requester, would like to block.

Status
Not open for further replies.