Are unfrosted Pop Tarts okay?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Gina Marie

Contributor
Reaction score
I remember it like it was yesterday... I was eating an unfrosted pop tart for the first time, unknowing of its horrors. I took one bite. I swallowed. Then it happened. My throat began to close up, I was deathly thirsty, I couldn't breath. I looked around for anything in a panic, water, milk, nothing. I fell to the floor. As the air quickly was leaving my veins, along with my consciousness, I slowly crawled to the fridge for some milk. I tried, but was too weak. I laid back, closed my eyes, and began to accept that death was close. Then, a bright light appeared, causing me to open my eyes. I stared into the bright light, until I saw it: a box of frosted Pop Tarts. I quickly grabbed one and took a bite. Suddenly, everything changed. Air began filling my lungs again, things began appearing brighter; I was alive again. I began to cry as I finished off that beautiful frosted Pop Tart. I then picked myself off the floor, dusted myself off and went to the fridge for a celebratory glass of milk, celebrating my win over the evil unfrosted Pop Tart that tried to kill me. I burned the rest of the unfrosted Pop Tarts in a large bonfire shortly thereafter, so that no one else may suffer the cruel fate that almost became of me.
I was going to read this but I died of old age on page 743

lil queen trashmouth

Pile of ham
Contributor
Reaction score
I remember it like it was yesterday... I was eating an unfrosted pop tart for the first time, unknowing of its horrors. I took one bite. I swallowed. Then it happened. My throat began to close up, I was deathly thirsty, I couldn't breath. I looked around for anything in a panic, water, milk, nothing. I fell to the floor. As the air quickly was leaving my veins, along with my consciousness, I slowly crawled to the fridge for some milk. I tried, but was too weak. I laid back, closed my eyes, and began to accept that death was close. Then, a bright light appeared, causing me to open my eyes. I stared into the bright light, until I saw it: a box of frosted Pop Tarts. I quickly grabbed one and took a bite. Suddenly, everything changed. Air began filling my lungs again, things began appearing brighter; I was alive again. I began to cry as I finished off that beautiful frosted Pop Tart. I then picked myself off the floor, dusted myself off and went to the fridge for a celebratory glass of milk, celebrating my win over the evil unfrosted Pop Tart that tried to kill me. I burned the rest of the unfrosted Pop Tarts in a large bonfire shortly thereafter, so that no one else may suffer the cruel fate that almost became of me.
Unsubscribe

Tandem In Time

Tandem in Space
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Jr Panda Crazy
Okay cool. Yeah, Panda Crazy (most commonly referred to as just "PC") is pretty user friendly. It works well with HIT Forker, I think, and for that reason people like to use the two together.

Regardless of what you are running at the same time, PandaCrazy will show you feedback if your computer is accessing the MTurk website too much: You'll see the number next to PRE's increasing, which is bad. This can happen if you click GoHam for a particular PANDA and then you, or one of your other scripts, is accessing other things on MTurk.

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
I've been killing it at being selected out of surveys today for various reasons.

Then I logged into Prolific out of desperation, already made like $12. Which is more than I made on Prolific last month I think.

So maybe check there if you haven't yet.

Reactions: aveline

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Attitudes and Beliefs About Others(~ 25 minutes) | Accept
Requester: SCIP Lab [A6YR6DJM3TQ2L] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$[COLOR=Steelblue]13.96[/COLOR]] [Pay=[COLOR=Mediumpurple]Fair[/COLOR]] [Approval=[COLOR=Steelblue]~24 hrs[/COLOR]] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=[COLOR=Steelblue]0[/COLOR]] [Blk=[COLOR=Steelblue]0[/COLOR]]
TO: [Pay=[COLOR=Mediumpurple]2.39[/COLOR]] [Fast=[COLOR=Steelblue]4.43[/COLOR]] [Comm=[COLOR=Mediumslateblue]3.00[/COLOR]] [Fair=[COLOR=Steelblue]4.43[/COLOR]] [Reviews=24] [ToS=[COLOR=Steelblue]0[/COLOR]]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 1:30:00
Available: 1
Description: This HIT is part of a scientific research project on attitudes and beliefs about others. You can do this HIT only once. Must be a legal adult (in most states 18 years of age or older) to participate.
Qualifications: Location In US; Exc: [4110601-141330] DoesNotExist
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

probably awful

Reactions: Merovign

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Demographics survey | Accept
Requester: Panos Ipeirotis [A3DL93QTPE513P] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$[color=Steelblue]22.38[/color]] [Pay=[color=Steelblue]Generous[/color]] [Approval=[color=Steelblue]~24 hrs[/color]] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]] [Blk=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
TO: [Pay=[color=Steelblue]4.42[/color]] [Fast=[color=Steelblue]4.68[/color]] [Comm=[color=Steelblue]5.00[/color]] [Fair=[color=Steelblue]4.92[/color]] [Reviews=64] [ToS=[color=Mediumorchid]1[/color]]
Reward: 0.10
Duration: 1:00:00
Description: Demographics survey
Qualifications: None
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

It's Gamera!

Flippant Amniote
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Empty comment, but I believe that you at the very least deserve a notification.

Last edited:

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Still waiting on that punch line.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: [2 min, Bonus up to $3] A survey about your opinions living in an Airbnb house | Accept
Requester: yunpeng [A3IMHFHCYROIBI] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$[color=Steelblue]22.14[/color]] [Pay=[color=Steelblue]Generous[/color]] [Approval=[color=Steelblue]~24 hrs[/color]] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]] [Blk=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
TO: [Pay=[color=Steelblue]5.00[/color]] [Fast=[color=Steelblue]5.00[/color]] [Comm=[color=Steelblue]5.00[/color]] [Fair=[color=Steelblue]5.00[/color]] [Reviews=1] [ToS=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
Reward: 0.30
Duration: 2:00:00
Description: Give us your opinion about our experiences living in an Airbnb house
Qualifications: Good for IoT DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Not good DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
Okay cool. Yeah, Panda Crazy (most commonly referred to as just "PC") is pretty user friendly. It works well with HIT Forker, I think, and for that reason people like to use the two together.

Regardless of what you are running at the same time, PandaCrazy will show you feedback if your computer is accessing the MTurk website too much: You'll see the number next to PRE's increasing, which is bad. This can happen if you click GoHam for a particular PANDA and then you, or one of your other scripts, is accessing other things on MTurk.

Oh that always says 0 so I guess im fine :p

Reactions: Tandem In Time
Status
Not open for further replies.