• This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
today is rather abundant in surveys. Finally. I hope I can get to 50 for this week, but it's difficult to gauge that since I'm waiting on so many approvals
I like to use a dashboard enhancer ( like this one https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/18991-mturk-worker-dashboard-enhancer it's Kaduchi's dashboard enhancer. Idk if I'm linking it right but someone smarter than me can help if I'm not b/c I keep trying to figure out how to link it and failing... ANYHOW I fixed it after I posted)

and then I have an app for tracking tips (like you'd get if you were a server or a barkeep) and I plop in my daily into that at the end of the day. That way I always know what I've made or should've made for the week and only have to track down things if I get the rare rejection or don't get a bonus I'm owed.

Last edited:

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I remember it like it was yesterday... I was eating an unfrosted pop tart for the first time, unknowing of its horrors. I took one bite. I swallowed. Then it happened. My throat began to close up, I was deathly thirsty, I couldn't breath. I looked around for anything in a panic, water, milk, nothing. I fell to the floor. As the air quickly was leaving my veins, along with my consciousness, I slowly crawled to the fridge for some milk. I tried, but was too weak. I laid back, closed my eyes, and began to accept that death was close. Then, a bright light appeared, causing me to open my eyes. I stared into the bright light, until I saw it: a box of frosted Pop Tarts. I quickly grabbed one and took a bite. Suddenly, everything changed. Air began filling my lungs again, things began appearing brighter; I was alive again. I began to cry as I finished off that beautiful frosted Pop Tart. I then picked myself off the floor, dusted myself off and went to the fridge for a celebratory glass of milk, celebrating my win over the evil unfrosted Pop Tart that tried to kill me. I burned the rest of the unfrosted Pop Tarts in a large bonfire shortly thereafter, so that no one else may suffer the cruel fate that almost became of me.
I trust you've sought professional counseling for this incident.

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
I remember it like it was yesterday... I was eating an unfrosted pop tart for the first time, unknowing of its horrors. I took one bite. I swallowed. Then it happened. My throat began to close up, I was deathly thirsty, I couldn't breath. I looked around for anything in a panic, water, milk, nothing. I fell to the floor. As the air quickly was leaving my veins, along with my consciousness, I slowly crawled to the fridge for some milk. I tried, but was too weak. I laid back, closed my eyes, and began to accept that death was close. Then, a bright light appeared, causing me to open my eyes. I stared into the bright light, until I saw it: a box of frosted Pop Tarts. I quickly grabbed one and took a bite. Suddenly, everything changed. Air began filling my lungs again, things began appearing brighter; I was alive again. I began to cry as I finished off that beautiful frosted Pop Tart. I then picked myself off the floor, dusted myself off and went to the fridge for a celebratory glass of milk, celebrating my win over the evil unfrosted Pop Tart that tried to kill me. I burned the rest of the unfrosted Pop Tarts in a large bonfire shortly thereafter, so that no one else may suffer the cruel fate that almost became of me.
this post is fucking amazing

Reactions: turkleton

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Title: Brief consumer survey(~ 3 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Online Panel [AFH23TCHBL8WG] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$10.50] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.14] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=4.43] [Reviews=45] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.30
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 0
Description: Brief consumer survey that involves answering several questions
Qualifications:

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: (after pre-screen earn $5.00 bonus) Health Information Seeking and Preferences. No repeats allowed. | Accept
Requester: Behavioral & Cummunity Health [A3SEWRJU7O3SA7] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$17.87] [Pay=Good] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.33] [Fast=3.00] [Comm=1.80] [Fair=4.56] [Reviews=10] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.01
Duration: 3 days
Available: 1
Description: After pre-screen, earn $5 bonus for a complete response. For bonus, we expect it will take 45 minutes to complete. Complete survey items then use a tool to identify and rate quality of health information based on three topics of personal interest.
Qualifications: Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Choose how to distribute 24¢ across the selected charities. | Accept
Requester: Midd Econ [A2CORII1SB2UHI] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$[color=Mediumslateblue]11.77[/color]] [Pay=[color=Mediumpurple]Fair[/color]] [Approval=[color=Mediumslateblue]1-3 days[/color]] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]] [Blk=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
TO: [Pay=[color=Mediumpurple]2.67[/color]] [Fast=[color=Mediumpurple]2.33[/color]] [Comm=[color=Mediumorchid]1.00[/color]] [Fair=[color=Mediumpurple]2.00[/color]] [Reviews=8] [ToS=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 10:00
Description: Choose how to distribute 24¢ across the selected charities (~5 minutes).
Qualifications: Masters Exists ; New workers DoesNotExist
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about travel choices and behaviors | Accept
Requester: Parastoo Jabbari [A2FSUARXX8ARCD] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$29.76] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=3-7 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=1] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
Reward: 5.00
Duration: 45:00
Description: Give us your opinion about how a hypothetical person who is similar to you should plan their commute day. We will ask your approximate home and workplace locations and attitudinal questions related to your travel behavior.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location In US-CT, US-DC, US-DE, US-FL, US-GA, US-IN, US-KY, US-MA, US-MD, US-ME, US-MI, US-NC, US-NH, US-NJ, US-NY, US-OH, US-PA, US-RI, US-SC, US-VA, US-VT, US-WV; Completed My Survey Already DoesNotExist
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
.[/td][/tr]

Reactions: Gator and Merovign

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Title: Aceptar o rechazar una serie de apuestas | Accept
Requester: Edward Gibson [AV5ZXNTTPTOV7] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$34.18] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.49] [Fast=3.88] [Comm=1.00] [Fair=4.76] [Reviews=42] [ToS=0]
Reward: 1.50
Duration: 20:00
Available: 0
Description: Se le presentará una serie de decisiones hipotéticas. Puede quedarse con algo de dinero o apostarlo para tener la oportunidad de ganar más.
Qualifications:

Reactions: Merovign

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Watch HUGC release a bunch of trash paying hits after he gives out this qual. Nothing good pay wise can come from this
that's why I don't plan to do them unless they are 5 or 10 cents per image - it's going to take a lot of rules analysis and then analysis for extra tagging once you classify it. If I'm not hitting squat, I may do a few HUGC's for less.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Survey(~ 3 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Oliver Fisher [A1QHZ5ZWKP57A3] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$[color=Steelblue]22.86[/color]] [Pay=[color=Steelblue]Generous[/color]] [Approval=[color=Steelblue]~24 hrs[/color]] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]] [Blk=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
TO: [Pay=[color=Mediumslateblue]3.00[/color]] [Fast=[color=Steelblue]5.00[/color]] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=[color=Steelblue]5.00[/color]] [Reviews=13] [ToS=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
Reward: 0.39
Duration: 30:00
Description: You will answer some questionnaires.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Exc: [36224827-143063] DoesNotExist ; Location In US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: Merovign

jan

Reaction score
Is anyone else doing a survey signal? It's been months of this thing! I can't remember what the pay was, but it sure isn't worth it:arghh::arghh::arghh:

Status
Not open for further replies.