• This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Upload 10-minute screencast of a website (Currently looking for a job) | Accept
Requester: UserBob [A1G1PATDFBA7E5] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$16.27] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.70] [Fast=4.99] [Comm=4.93] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=87] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=22.09] [Pen=0.45] [Res=1.00] [Rec=100] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 4.50
Duration: 1:20:00
Available: 1
Description: Record your computer's screen and your voice while you spend 10 minutes talking about your first visit to a website. Then upload the recording.
Qualifications: demographic10186 EqualTo 1; Reviewer GreaterThanOrEqualTo 3; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Lots of Userbobs up this morning...[/td][/tr]

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
Title: Your opinion about immigration in the U.S.(~ 40 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Luca Versteegen [A1U26ORSFMJ1DB] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$62.25] [Pay=Unrated] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 4.00
Duration: 4:00:00
Available: 22
Description: Two-part study with a three-day break in between about immigration in the U.S.
Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Exc: [4582921-143070] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 80; Location In US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: Kliq

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Holy shit, the media in my city is out of control.

alk69

Reaction score
What I need is a simple .50 batch of 500000 with a closed qual with no more than 100 workers, most of whom are on vacation to some out-of-the-way locale with no wi-fi or phone service....Oh and I'd prefer satellites images please. Thank you..........................................well, I'm still waiting...............................................................................................................................this might just be hopeless............................................................ya think? Nah, 'cause ''hope lives eternal''.

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
Title: Your opinion about immigration in the U.S.(~ 40 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Luca Versteegen [A1U26ORSFMJ1DB] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$62.25] [Pay=Unrated] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 4.00
Duration: 4:00:00
Available: 22
Description: Two-part study with a three-day break in between about immigration in the U.S.
Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Exc: [4582921-143070] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 80; Location In US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
This took about 2 minutes, looks like there will be follow up eventually.

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
What I need is a simple .50 batch of 500000 with a closed qual with no more than 100 workers, most of whom are on vacation to some out-of-the-way locale with no wi-fi or phone service....Oh and I'd prefer satellites images please. Thank you..........................................well, I'm still waiting...............................................................................................................................this might just be hopeless............................................................ya think? Nah, 'cause ''hope lives eternal''.
Are these boobs fake or real?
$1.00 per hit
private qual
$20 bonus for every 1,000 hits submitted
batch size: 100,000

That would be my ideal batch.

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
happened in my town once...of course by out of control I mean they lost control of their news van on ice and smashed into the gas station window.
This is the first time in like 25 years the Chiefs are a bowl contender and this is what they are doing.......

News station is releasing Tyreek Hill news on the 6 PM news everyday and hyping it up like it's the fucking superbowl every time for huge ratings when nothing of substance is ever released.

Patrick Mahomes bought a new home and they released his address and pictures of the house on their website and on tv.

The Chiefs traded for a player and before he even got off the plane the female reporter at the paper wrote a hit piece on his personal life.

WTF is going on?

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
This is the first time in like 25 years the Chiefs are a bowl contender and this is what they are doing.......

News station is releasing Tyreek Hill news on the 6 PM news everyday and hyping it up like it's the fucking superbowl every time for huge ratings when nothing of substance is ever released.

Patrick Mahomes bought a new home and they released his address and pictures of the house on their website and on tv.

The Chiefs traded for a player and before he even got off the plane the female reporter at the paper wrote a hit piece on his personal life.

WTF is going on?
It brings Don Henley's song Dirty Laundry to mind.

Seriously, though, fuck Tyreek Hill. I heard the audio. Dude is trash.

The other shit is just the media trying to make their own news. I'm amazed they can't find more important things to report on in Kansas City. That place has some genuine issues.

Reactions: MeTurks and barny

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It brings Don Henley's song Dirty Laundry to mind.

Seriously, though, fuck Tyreek Hill. I heard the audio. Dude is trash.

The other shit is just the media trying to make their own news. I'm amazed they can't find more important things to report on in Kansas City. That place has some genuine issues.
The Hill stuff is an issue but acting like you have breaking news on it everyday to not release anything is scummy and milking it for ratings.

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The one that pisses me off the most is them telling you Mahomes address, he already moved once because fans found out where he lived.

That is just really irresponsible.

Reactions: sofaslug

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
The Hill stuff is an issue but acting like you have breaking news on it everyday to not release anything is scummy and milking it for ratings.
WNEM 5 news from Saginaw does the same thing here. Every night they lead off with BREAKING NEWS DAY 4,83x OF THE FLINT WATER CRISIS.

Fanning the flames

teal4life

Why I Turk
Contributor
Reaction score
Morning. Its all about the Chiefs here. On a side note, the UMKC golf team just won their conference championship and waiting to find out about National tonight.

Reactions: barny

barny

(╯>.<)╯︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score

Yikes. That is super uncool. If I were Mahomes, I'd be pissed enough to request an immediate trade from KC not because I disliked the team at all, but solely on the grounds that I'd feel 100000% not safe enough to play football there.

Status
Not open for further replies.