05/01 - Worker Wednesday!

Are unfrosted Pop Tarts okay?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MagicalStreams

I'd gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today.
Reaction score
Title: Image Moderation (May contain adult content) | Accept
Requester: Bruce Wayne [A2ELTNRD3Y8Z86] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$17.53] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Poor] [Rej=1] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.67] [Fast=2.13] [Comm=2.17] [Fair=1.91] [Reviews=11] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.06
Duration: 5:00
Available: 1
Description: Another test description
Qualifications: None
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Batman????[/td][/tr]
BE CAREFUL, Batman will reject for thinking a bra and panty does NOT equal nudity. Rejections, Rejections, Rejections

SalvadorZombie

The Jon Moxley of Mturk
Reaction score
Is it a good thing that I chose now to be wiped out? Did $30 or so worth earlier and just got done binging Twitter for a half hour, and now all I can think of is resting my eyes. Hopefully it's not too busy while I'm down.

MagicalStreams

Reaction score
This is the first time in like 25 years the Chiefs are a bowl contender and this is what they are doing.......

News station is releasing Tyreek Hill news on the 6 PM news everyday and hyping it up like it's the fucking superbowl every time for huge ratings when nothing of substance is ever released.

Patrick Mahomes bought a new home and they released his address and pictures of the house on their website and on tv.

The Chiefs traded for a player and before he even got off the plane the female reporter at the paper wrote a hit piece on his personal life.

WTF is going on?
Sounds like KWCH or KSN. They find the most ridiculous stuff to hype up.

Reactions: teal4life

alk69

Reaction score
Are these boobs fake or real?
$1.00 per hit
private qual
$20 bonus for every 1,000 hits submitted
batch size: 100,000

That would be my ideal batch.
No. Too subjective(without a ''hands on'' approach). Too prone to rejections.

Reactions: sofaslug

teal4life

Why I Turk
Contributor
Reaction score
Sounds like KWCH or KSN. They find the most ridiculous stuff to hype up.
I love Kansas City. It has a lot to offer. That being said, our schools are among the worst in the country, crime rate, especially for minority's is at an all time high, roads feel like riding on the worst roller coaster ever and many other problems. Like many major cities, we idolize our sports teams, something that most of the people that live in what we call the 30's and 40's will never be able to afford to go to. Stepping off my soapbox now and hope everyone has a productive day.

Reactions: MeTurks

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Title: Find and click on information in a webpage quickly! (url] | Accept

Requester:
CrowdSurveys [A2ZRWSWBMH5ZYS] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$12.66] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.57] [Fast=3.56] [Comm=1.00] [Fair=4.43] [Reviews=28] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.04
Duration: 1:00:00

[tr][td]

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3ZFB7PFNZ2D5IXNUIRQAGIHLH2A399/tasks https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3ZFB7PFNZ2D5IXNUIRQAGIHLH2A399/tasks [/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
too bad it's capped. Only darn thing I've been able to work all day. Panda is dead. I wish my favorite batches would return so I'm not stuck catching no surveys.

Reactions: barny and savvy

MagicalStreams

Reaction score
I love Kansas City. It has a lot to offer. That being said, our schools are among the worst in the country, crime rate, especially for minority's is at an all time high, roads feel like riding on the worst roller coaster ever and many other problems. Like many major cities, we idolize our sports teams, something that most of the people that live in what we call the 30's and 40's will never be able to afford to go to. Stepping off my soapbox now and hope everyone has a productive day.
I spent 12 years in a small Kansas town, so I know just how deep the affection for the Chiefs goes. Some of the best tailgating I have EVER participated in was at Arrowhead. But I think OKC could give KC a run for their money on bad roads...

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
too bad it's capped. Only darn thing I've been able to work all day. Panda is dead. I wish my favorite batches would return so I'm not stuck catching no surveys.
how many did you get capped on

Reactions: MeTurks

teal4life

Why I Turk
Contributor
Reaction score
I spent 12 years in a small Kansas town, so I know just how deep the affection for the Chiefs goes. Some of the best tailgating I have EVER participated in was at Arrowhead. But I think OKC could give KC a run for their money on bad roads...
Yes, this winter made them horrible. I did notice you didn't want to compete with our recently reaccredited schools. Lol

Reactions: MagicalStreams

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Patrick Mahomes bought a new home and they released his address and pictures of the house on their website and on tv.

The Chiefs traded for a player and before he even got off the plane the female reporter at the paper wrote a hit piece on his personal life.

WTF is going on?
I guess there is nothing going on in sleepy Kansas City, MO :wink: -- so they have to generate some items to report by focusing on the Chiefs.

I disagree with releasing Mahomes residential address (don't disagree with showing pics) and I am fine with the female reporter hit piece if its an opinion piece in your paper instead of a legit news story.

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
Title: Consumption - easy and fast | Accept
Requester: Helena Belintani Shigaki [AUP937DLVYAG9] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 14:00
Available: 1
Description: Give us your opinion about the videos
Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

3:30

Last edited:
Reactions: Kliq

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You know what is great.....when I get handed my mother in laws computer to fix it.....when what is wrong with it is she's old...this thing hasn't had a windows update since the last time I had it..

How hard is it to update your computer and run windows defender here and there?

Reactions: HelloHello
Status
Not open for further replies.