Status
Not open for further replies.

P L A Y E R 9 1

Don't Mind The Salt!
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Group Interaction | Accept
Requester: Groups Lab UMD [A25JJDL8I9MNU9] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$34.27] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.80] [Fast=4.94] [Comm=4.62] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=47] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=13.01] [Pen=7.00] [Res=null] [Rec=100] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=1]
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 12
Description: Answer a few questions about interactions in groups
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
took like a minute :thumbsup:

lolkatB

Contributor
Reaction score
I never thought about how hard it would be to fend the kittens off my food when I'm home alone and eating at my desk and the whole of the downstairs is open plan Tut.

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Last summer was kinda slow for me, but I was new. Does it get that way after the school year ends?

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Last summer was kinda slow for me, but I was new. Does it get that way after the school year ends?
It depends, if you make a lot of money on surveys that will be slower.

Reactions: LucyO

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
By being lazy....

I also really like how all the antivirus services have become so bloated that windows defender is better than them now...
I think it's because they all want to be everything (virus scanner, firewall, email scanner, web scanner, etc) that they bloat your system doing all those functions. I use windows defender because it seems to not bog down my system as much.

I have seen a few ads already this morning of the pay-a-license-fee-each-year software that's advertised all the time on radio and tv. I've heard it gives the illusion of working to protect your PC by deleting important OS and installed software files so it ends up harming rather than helping your system like proper software should.

Reactions: LucyO

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Surveys slow down a bit.
Last summer was the bot scare so it's kinda hard to judge last summer but overall the marketplace ain't what she used to be.....so we'll see.
We all might have to get part time jobs at Porky's this year.

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think it's because they all want to be everything (virus scanner, firewall, email scanner, web scanner, etc) that they bloat your system doing all those functions. I use windows defender because it seems to not bog down my system as much.

I have seen a few ads already this morning of the pay-a-license-fee-each-year software that's advertised all the time on radio and tv. I've heard it gives the illusion of working to protect your PC by deleting important OS and installed software files so it ends up harming rather than helping your system like proper software should.
I use to use avast but now that shit is just bloated asshole.

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
It depends, if you make a lot of money on surveys that will be slower.
Surveys slow down a bit.
Last summer was the bot scare so it's kinda hard to judge last summer but overall the marketplace ain't what she used to be.....so we'll see.
We all might have to get part time jobs at Porky's this year.
It's about half and half for me with surveys vs. batches because I don't have a ton of quals. Hopefully it will be busy this summer....I can't keep my opinions to myself out in the "real" world...

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It's about half and half for me with surveys vs. batches because I don't have a ton of quals. Hopefully it will be busy this summer....I can't keep my opinions to myself out in the "real" world...
Luckily my girlfriend makes enough money to pay all the bills without my money so my pressure is less now but it still frustrates me to make no money.

Reactions: Liz and LucyO

Tandem In Time

Tandem in Space
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I use to use avast but now that shit is just bloated asshole.
I've been using Sophos on about 20+ workplace computers for the past decade and it's been great, and not at all bloated. However, I have a corporate license so I don't know how pricey it would be for an individual to purchase, but I highly recommend it.

Reactions: MeTurks

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Luckily my girlfriend makes enough money to pay all the bills without my money so my pressure is less now but it still frustrates me to make no money.
That's actually why I started doing this. I hated having to ask my husband for money for stuff and I wanted to help out with the bills. I get stressed when I feel like I'm not contributing.

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
That's actually why I started doing this. I hated having to ask my husband for money for stuff and I wanted to help out with the bills. I get stressed when I feel like I'm not contributing.
I got injured at work so this allows me to contribute but I'm a bit limited on what I can do.

Reactions: MeTurks and LucyO

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I've been using Sophos on about 20+ workplace computers for the past decade and it's been great, and not at all bloated. However, I have a corporate license so I don't know how pricey it would be for an individual to purchase, but I highly recommend it.
Oh well just let me borrow your license that solves this problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.