• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I got injured at work so this allows me to contribute but I'm a bit limited on what I can do.
That sucks! What happened? (If I'm not being too nosey)

TabethaC

Reaction score
PE: $1.20. The last two days have been decent. Today has been crap so far. None of my pandas are catching. Doesn't help that its overcast and humid outside. May need to turn the air on since its so crappy weather wise. I don't want to since its only supposed to be 84 today but the humidity is already killing me.

Tandem In Time

Tandem in Space
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Oh well just let me borrow your license that solves this problem.
Yeah... you actually need to be on our network or have company VPN credentials, plus 2-factor authentication now in order to even download the installer and all virus definitions... So I would if I could, but I can't.

Reactions: LucyO

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
That sucks! What happened? (If I'm not being too nosey)
I slipped on some ice landed in a split and ruptured my proximal hamstring tendon.....when it rolled down my leg it entangled with my sciatic nerve....a 4 hour surgery, permanent screws in my pelvis and some wires later...I'm decent but I have permanent sciatic nerve damage from where the doctor had to surgically separate them and remove scar tissue from it.

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
If you want something to do then you could sit waiting for 30 minutes for an assistant to even show up, only to randomly disconnect, in the LILY Lab HITs.
Well at least I'm not the only one that happened to, mine disconnected immediately after joining.

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
And these Kasistos are trash.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
There is NOTHING to do for the past 3 hours.
I don't know. In the last 3 hours, did the crowdsurvey, actually panda'd just one survey, and did 10 scared money 2 cent batches since I could afford 10 rejections if this new requester turns out not to be legit but I think she's going to be fine. PE $2.05 which is more than I did each of the past 2 days. I really miss my favorite batches these last few days.

Reactions: barny and LucyO

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I slipped on some ice landed in a split and ruptured my proximal hamstring tendon.....when it rolled down my leg it entangled with my sciatic nerve....a 4 hour surgery, permanent screws in my pelvis and some wires later...I'm decent but I have permanent sciatic nerve damage from where the doctor had to surgically separate them and remove scar tissue from it.
That sounds horrible. I bet it really hurts when the weather changes. My sister has screws in her ankle from a car accident she had when she was 16 and she tells me she knows what the weather's gonna be before the weather man knows.

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
OMG these Kasistos are pissing me off, its like impossible to include all of these words and make a coherent sentence.

Robedom

Reaction score
Katia2019 @Katia2019 I said I would let you know about that $10 hit that had the rejections reported. Mine was approved and the requester even put in the feedback "thanks for the great work." :happy:

Tandem In Time

Tandem in Space
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Well at least I'm not the only one that happened to, mine disconnected immediately after joining.
I've noticed the assistants will usually disconnect if you sit idle during your turn for more than 1 minute or if your request is too unclear or too much work for them.

I'm pretty sure the assistants are undergraduate students sitting in some computer lab responding to 50 different conversations simultaneously and when they need to leave for class, they just disconnect and...

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Katia2019 @Katia2019 I said I would let you know about that $10 hit that had the rejections reported. Mine was approved and the requester even put in the feedback "thanks for the great work." :happy:
Hooray! Now I wish I wouldn't have returned mine....I actually caught it twice, but was afraid...I'm such a coward...

Status
Not open for further replies.