Are unfrosted Pop Tarts okay?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
aveline @aveline

You know I just got this email now and this was posted on 4/28 which was sunday.. why is it sooooo delayed?
Kristina M Greer, Sciency McScienceface tagged you at MTurk Crowd | Mechanical Turk Community Forum.

To view the tagged content, click here
https://www.mturkcrowd.com/posts/1476743/

This message was sent to you from MTurk Crowd | Mechanical Turk Community Forum because your preferences are set to receive email when somebody tags you.

To stop receiving email, please edit your account preferences.

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
aveline @aveline

You know I just got this email now and this was posted on 4/28 which was sunday.. why is it sooooo delayed?
Kristina M Greer, Sciency McScienceface tagged you at MTurk Crowd | Mechanical Turk Community Forum.

This message was sent to you from MTurk Crowd | Mechanical Turk Community Forum because your preferences are set to receive email when somebody tags you.

Mine are really delayed too (after being gone for a bit...) I'm assuming it's b/c of the changes/working on them stuff she announced earlier.

Reactions: Kristina M Greer

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
aveline @aveline

Mine are really delayed too (after being gone for a bit...) I'm assuming it's b/c of the changes/working on them stuff she announced earlier.
Yeah, we've been having some issues with Yahoo, much of it related to what I talked about earlier. I've pretty much done what I can up to this point though. It's probably going to take some time before things are back to normal. If you use Yahoo, AOL, or RocketMail as your email provider, try adding staff@mturkcrowd.com to your list of contacts. I think that's like whitelisting us and it might keep your messages from being delayed (I'm not 100% about that, but I've read that it's worth a try).

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
Yeah, we've been having some issues with Yahoo, much of it related to what I talked about earlier. I've pretty much done what I can up to this point though. It's probably going to take some time before things are back to normal. If you use Yahoo, AOL, or RocketMail as your email provider, try adding staff@mturkcrowd.com to your list of contacts. I think that's like whitelisting us and it might keep your messages from being delayed (I'm not 100% about that, but I've read that it's worth a try).
I will look into it, but this is not typically an issue I have with other forums.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
when does the cap on crowdsurveys end? The following workday it resets or is it a permanent cap once you reach it?

Reactions: HelloHello
Status
Not open for further replies.