Are unfrosted Pop Tarts okay?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Well it was more of a rhetorical question, because honestly, I don't even want to know who those monsters are. Probably the same type of people that think zipper hoodies are real.
I thought you already banned all those people?

Reactions: kryss

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Just cause they clicked yes, doesn't mean they like them, that just means they're okay. Like you'd eat them if there was absolutely nothing else edible in the house and you didn't feel like dying today.
Exactly, all Poptarts are shit, they're just less shitty without that sugar cement pretending to be frosting.

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
I'm sorry, I'm a little touchy about it. I've spent the last 3 days doing almost nothing but trying to fix our email issues. I haven't even really been able to do any work on MTurk because I've been stressing over it so much. But like I said, I've done what I can for now. I've been keeping an eye on our mail log and I'm already seeing fewer "deferred due to user complaints" messages than I was yesterday, but there's still a lot. I'm hoping it will work itself out now, but I think it's going to take a few days.
You're doing a great job MaMaLa, no worries.. As a gamer its in my nature to do bug reports :p
And I feel you about not being able to do anything else.. all day I was dealing with facebook drama defending a family member who I know is crazy as all hell but hes still family :p
Then in the middle of all that my mom starts whining that shes out of tobacco and for me to go out and get some...
Get her some then listen to her scream at her rolling machine cuz its not working right.
But I'm up to PE $12.93 for the day LOL I need a vacation

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Pop Tarts are just almost as good Toaster Strudel that you don't have to put in the freezer. Unfrosted Pop Tarts is like unfrosted strudel... unthinkable.

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Didnt say others did.. was talking about whitelisting in general.. I dont have issues with other forums not white listed. Personally speaking
I think a major part of it is just the Keyword Alert addon that we use here. We were sending out literally hundreds of emails per day out to a handful of people that hadn't even logged in here in years. If I haven't logged in somewhere in a couple years and that site is still sending me like a hundred emails per day, I'm probably just going to send it all to spam.

Unfortunately, I only just took over maintaining this server and the previous person wasn't exactly cooperative with me when I wanted to talk about the email issues, so I just didn't know the full extent of this until very recently. So I'm trying to address it now that I can. But like I said, I'm just new to this, so it's taking me a little time to figure it all out. The world of email servers and spam detection is far more complicated than I ever thought it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.