• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Conduct a dialog to ask questions about your data, please read our description(mostly ~10 mins, sometimes, waiting time is long) | Accept
Requester: LILY Lab [A1PLU30P0VVEA2] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.20
Duration: 1:30:00
Available: 5
Description: You will be given an information request, which asks for some data stored in tables. Your job is to conduct a dialog with an assistant (data expert) in order to get the data asked by the given request. In the dialog, you should ask a series of questions related to the data asked by the given request. IMPORTANT to know before you accept this HIT: 1. Your performance will be evaluated by the assistants (the people you will be talking to), it is possible for them to leave the dialog before it ends if you do not follow our rules (that means they don’t get back to you in 10 mins)!2. You need to pass a tutorial first before getting into the real task. You just need to pass it once. 3. In a few cases, it is possible to take a long time to be paired with or get a response from the assistant because of the limited number of available assistants. To save your precise time, please leave or come back later if you have waited for more than 5 mins.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

lolkatB

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Conduct a dialog to ask questions about your data, please read our description(mostly ~10 mins, sometimes, waiting time is long) | Accept
Requester: LILY Lab [A1PLU30P0VVEA2] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
Reward: 1.20
Duration: 1:30:00
Available: 5
Description: You will be given an information request, which asks for some data stored in tables. Your job is to conduct a dialog with an assistant (data expert) in order to get the data asked by the given request. In the dialog, you should ask a series of questions related to the data asked by the given request. IMPORTANT to know before you accept this HIT: 1. Your performance will be evaluated by the assistants (the people you will be talking to), it is possible for them to leave the dialog before it ends if you do not follow our rules (that means they don’t get back to you in 10 mins)!2. You need to pass a tutorial first before getting into the real task. You just need to pass it once. 3. In a few cases, it is possible to take a long time to be paired with or get a response from the assistant because of the limited number of available assistants. To save your precise time, please leave or come back later if you have waited for more than 5 mins.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
Is this what's been mentioned on the forums that you have been abandoned by assistants?

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
This sounds really cool. Once I fully get myself back into the swing of things (been gone for a bit), I might just get a subscription to this. What is Workview, exactly?
It makes working on batches look like this:

My phone is iOs. Mac life here. almost not intentionally, my laptop was given to me for free, lol. and I'm using google's remote desktop program to access my computer.

it might be, I don't computer enough to have any idea :(
Alright. The next major update will bring the ability to control watchers entirely from the app (android). I'm still having issues getting one published for ios since I don't own ios things lol. I'll have something so you can use the web interface, just will have to wait on the app (only thing missing would be push notifications).

sarcasta

sleepy kitshark
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Ethan Perez for work related to 3N2YPY1GI6DDYD4S7XYJ3GMZETPVEC.
The value of your bonus is: $0.75 USD

The Requester included this note:
Great accuracy!

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

----

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from neuronoodle for work related to 3YD0MU1NC2CBEUMFJWZASIRGZ0JA78.
The value of your bonus is: $1.29 USD

The Requester included this note:
Points-based bonus

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
Alright. The next major update will bring the ability to control watchers entirely from the app (android). I'm still having issues getting one published for ios since I don't own ios things lol. I'll have something so you can use the web interface, just will have to wait on the app (only thing missing would be push notifications).
thanks! I understand. i spend 12+ hours away from my house a day so being able to access or at least know whats up from my phone is useful. I can't download all this stuff on my computer at work so managing it this way has made stuff a little bit better than just grabbing from the forum.

MirrorMan

The Madness
Contributor
Reaction score

Thank you kindly!

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: 15-25 minute decision-making game (bonus up to $3.6) | Accept
Requester: Dandanlu [A19CROCFWMJDB7] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$[color=Steelblue]13.50[/color]] [Pay=[color=Steelblue]Generous[/color]] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]] [Blk=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
TO: [Pay=[color=Mediumpurple]2.33[/color]] [Fast=[color=Steelblue]4.00[/color]] [Comm=[color=Steelblue]5.00[/color]] [Fair=[color=Steelblue]5.00[/color]] [Reviews=4] [ToS=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 12:00:00
Available: 4
Description: Your total earnings will depend on your choice and performance in the experiment, which is in the range of $0.2-$3.8. The average total earnings is $1.5.
Qualifications: Peilu April2019 Block Past Workers DoesNotExist ; Masters Exists ; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

DatJersey

Reaction score
Title: Judgment study (10-15 mins, $0.50 + $1 bonus)(~ 10 minutes) | Accept
Requester: The Wharton School [ABIUW8FBC3EE7] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$15.75] [Pay=Good] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.66] [Fast=4.54] [Comm=3.95] [Fair=4.55] [Reviews=484] [ToS=2]
TO2: [Hrly=0.45] [Pen=1.80] [Res=0.00] [Rec=74] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=11]
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 45:00
Available: 24
Description: Read scenario, make decisions, and answer a questionnaire
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; Location In US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
11 min. i got the dollar bonus which is pretty easy to get imo

Reactions: Katia2019 and savvy

MagicalStreams

I'd gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today.
Reaction score
Well, I decided to take the dive on Turkernator. I'm gonna spend some time today figuring out how it all works and maybe I'll make enough money tomorrow to cover the monthly cost....

klingeemonster

Does this poncho make me look fat?
Contributor
Reaction score

My question is, how many hits can you put in the favorites section before you start slowing it down. I got about 60 requester searches going on and 25 hit searches in that section, but it seems to still launch the pandas at the same speed.

Reactions: LucyO and xqyzt

DatJersey

Reaction score
Title: Decision-making study (6 min) | Accept
Requester: ScientificIntuition [A22OEC7TGY10BO] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$[COLOR=Steelblue]15.61[/COLOR]] [Pay=[COLOR=Steelblue]Generous[/COLOR]] [Approval=[COLOR=Steelblue]~24 hrs[/COLOR]] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=[COLOR=Steelblue]0[/COLOR]] [Blk=[COLOR=Steelblue]0[/COLOR]]
TO: [Pay=[COLOR=Mediumslateblue]3.59[/COLOR]] [Fast=[COLOR=Steelblue]4.64[/COLOR]] [Comm=[COLOR=Mediumpurple]2.50[/COLOR]] [Fair=[COLOR=Steelblue]4.93[/COLOR]] [Reviews=38] [ToS=[COLOR=Steelblue]0[/COLOR]]
Reward: 0.60
Duration: 30:00
Available: 1
Description: Consider a situation and make decisions (6 min)
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Location In CA, US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
3 min

Reactions: aveline

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Short survey on consumer topics (12/14/18 - A) (YOU MAY ONLY COMPLETE 1 HIT IN THIS GROUP) | Accept
Requester: GeorgetownMSBResearch [A1VSOQ6MXD1E1J] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$[color=Mediumslateblue]10.66[/color]] [Pay=[color=Mediumpurple]Fair[/color]] [Approval=[color=Steelblue]~24 hrs[/color]] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]] [Blk=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
TO: [Pay=[color=Mediumpurple]2.83[/color]] [Fast=[color=Steelblue]4.55[/color]] [Comm=[color=Mediumslateblue]3.97[/color]] [Fair=[color=Steelblue]4.59[/color]] [Reviews=348] [ToS=[color=Mediumorchid]1[/color]]
Reward: 0.75
Duration: 2:00:00
Available: 3
Description: Short survey 7-8 min (YOU MAY ONLY COMPLETE 1 HIT IN THIS GROUP)
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: DatJersey

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
My question is, how many hits can you put in the favorites section before you start slowing it down. I got about 60 requester searches going on and 25 hit searches in that section, but it seems to still launch the pandas at the same speed.
Each favorite will slow down the favorite checker by a few microseconds. I'll add this to my to test list since now I'm interested in the exact numbers but I'll say try not to go more than 10,000 for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.