How was your week?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Shame you. I do that all the time. Last time I did that, I ended up with cookie butter on my waffles instead. A sad life. :happy:
shame me as in not making the waffles. At least you are going to make them today for you and the granddaughter, right?

Reactions: teal4life

lil queen trashmouth

Pile of ham
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Report how you would feel about a scenario (3-mins) | Accept
Requester: Lalin Anik [A29O2O3RFGCSHK] Contact
TO: [Pay=3.78] [Fast=4.52] [Comm=3.33] [Fair=4.13] [Reviews=41] [ToS=2]
TO2: [Hrly=8.79] [Pen=0.33] [Res=null] [Rec=100] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.30
Duration: 10:00
Available: 1
Description: 3-minute study: Report how you would feel about a scenario, answer a few questions about yourself and get paid!
Qualifications: Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Less than a min[/td][/tr]

teal4life

Why I Turk
Contributor
Reaction score
shame me as in not making the waffles. At least you are going to make them today for you and the granddaughter, right?
Yes, I am. Just went and looked in the fridge though, and um........ might be cookie butter again since the strawberry's seem to be MIA.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
everyone gave up turking? Two recent shares here got me right in without the need to PANDA. Thanks a bunch - PE 75 cents total with those 2 surveys and a drip batch HIT that came in between doing those surveys.

Reactions: teal4life

sarcasta

sleepy kitshark
Reaction score
Title: Second navigation experiment: Navigate around a maze to find lost items (50-70 min; $7.50 + bonus of up to $2.50) | Accept
Requester: neuronoodle [AML46V0764XK7] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$17.65] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.54] [Fast=4.70] [Comm=3.87] [Fair=4.73] [Reviews=54] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=6.89] [Pen=1.00] [Res=null] [Rec=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 7.50
Duration: 3:00:00
Description: We've left some items in gift boxes scattered around a maze. Unfortunately, we can't remember which boxes we left them in. Use the arrow buttons on the keyboard to find them before the time runs out! Earn a bonus of up to $2.50 by scoring points.
Qualifications: QualifiedForSecondNavigationTask EqualTo 45
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: Neemo

sarcasta

sleepy kitshark
Reaction score
I'm going to be really busy today so I may just do that neuronoodle I caught and call it (mostly) a day. I have a meeting at my son's school this afternoon, and I have to make a cake for my SO's birthday tomorrow, as well as go to the store to buy ingredients for his birthday dinner. In our family, we always do a dinner that the birthday person chooses. One of his requests was my homemade bread, so I got that started too.

I'm tired already! LOL

xqyzt

Reaction score
You've received a bonus from Ai2 Israel for work related to 3SA4EMRVJXJ9BVBKVZU8HHLT1EMP0H.
The value of your bonus is: $2.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
Worker produces a significant amount of decompositions of high quality.

My boo :love:

teal4life

Why I Turk
Contributor
Reaction score
You've received a bonus from Ai2 Israel for work related to 3SA4EMRVJXJ9BVBKVZU8HHLT1EMP0H.
The value of your bonus is: $2.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
Worker produces a significant amount of decompositions of high quality.

My boo :love:
Saw the word "decompositions" and all I could picture was that you are in the same line of work as Dexters moonlighting job.

Reactions: xqyzt

jijab

Reaction score
Title: Second navigation experiment: Navigate around a maze to find lost items (50-70 min; $7.50 + bonus of up to $2.50) | Accept
Requester: neuronoodle [AML46V0764XK7] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$17.65] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.54] [Fast=4.70] [Comm=3.87] [Fair=4.73] [Reviews=54] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=6.89] [Pen=1.00] [Res=null] [Rec=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 7.50
Duration: 3:00:00
Description: We've left some items in gift boxes scattered around a maze. Unfortunately, we can't remember which boxes we left them in. Use the arrow buttons on the keyboard to find them before the time runs out! Earn a bonus of up to $2.50 by scoring points.
Qualifications: QualifiedForSecondNavigationTask EqualTo 45
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
I tried one of these a few weeks ago and got halfway through and started feeling really nauseous and literally got sick and had to return the hit. I should've known right when I started. I can't even play the xbox with my kids without feeling sick.
If you experience motion sickness this hit is not a good idea :aveno:

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
I have to make a cake for my SO's birthday tomorrow, as well as go to the store to buy ingredients for his birthday dinner. In our family, we always do a dinner that the birthday person chooses. One of his requests was my homemade bread, so I got that started too.

I'm tired already! LOL
happy birthday to your SO and a tip.... it's easy for birthday dinners in my family as we do takeout from our family's favorite mexican restaurant. No cooking required, a great birthday dinner as a family (and even eat it outside on the back patio if its the summer birthdays. We'd freeze our arses off if we did that for my fall birthday. :wink:

Reactions: sarcasta

teal4life

Why I Turk
Contributor
Reaction score
I tried one of these a few weeks ago and got halfway through and started feeling really nauseous and literally got sick and had to return the hit. I should've known right when I started. I can't even play the xbox with my kids without feeling sick.
Thanks for the warning. I have that problem too.

sarcasta

sleepy kitshark
Reaction score
yeah I can see how it would bother someone with motion sickness. I did one yesterday and the worst I got was bored. I hate that you can't take breaks, but it's a guaranteed decent pay and it's not a survey.

Reactions: HelloHello

jijab

Reaction score
yeah I can see how it would bother someone with motion sickness. I did one yesterday and the worst I got was bored. I hate that you can't take breaks, but it's a guaranteed decent pay and it's not a survey.
I tried to power through. I made it almost to the end which made it even worse that I had to return it. It would be nice if it had a pause button or something.

Reactions: sarcasta

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Today is off to a shit start! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.