05/04 - Flamingo Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
So what kinda earnings is everyone looking at today?
$11.90 so far but that's with minimal effort because someone called in sick to work today so I don't have as much time to turk while at work. And the kid needed to be to school early today and cut into morning turking time.

I expect to make $20 by day's end (and that's with us going to the May the 4th Celebrations tonight. We do live in George Lucas's hometown so it's kind of a big deal and we have to go, lol.)

MagicalStreams

I'd gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today.
Reaction score
So what kinda earnings is everyone looking at today?
I'm at $16.28 for the day but I woke up at 3:30am, and went back to bed at 6:45-ish, then got up at noon.

BUT... On a normal day, I tend to set a goal of $10-$12 , so even though my schedule is F'd Up, I am over my normal goal.

MagicalStreams

I'd gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today.
Reaction score
I'm sitting here trying to remember if I did a survey about Heinkein beer back on March 30th and I'm too lazy to search in Hit|Tracker. But... for a dollar, I guess I might as well...

Reactions: CakesandPies

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Honest question, for people with lower goals do you have other income or just less bills? A lot of times if I don't routinely hit my high goal I feel like I may have some issues.

thismegan

resting cat face
Reaction score
Yay, pins. I get no pins.

Status
Not open for further replies.