05/04 - Flamingo Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Usability Video: Test a website and record video/audio of your test - Quality Testing | Accept
Requester: Quality Testing [A3E8OUHO2HSTVB] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $16.37] [Pay: 4.08] [Fast: null] [Comm: 4.50] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.55] [Fast: 4.90] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 36] [ToS: 1]
TO2: [Hrly: $21.43] [Pen: 0.58 days] [Res: 100% of 2] [Rec: 67% of 3] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$7.50
Duration: 2 hours
Available: 1
Description: Test a website on a desktop or laptop. Record video of your test while speaking your thoughts out loud. Take a short feedback survey at the end.
Requirements: EBTest3475-4 Exists; EBQualC DoesNotExist
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.2.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: LittleDrummerBoy

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
also Utah is going to be wearing their Arizona color scheme again tonight sigh

makes no sense

LittleDrummerBoy

Custom Title!
Reaction score
Wait what is wrong with Johnsons? Can't we just put http://www.couldnotfind.com? if we don't find a match?

Why return.
My thoughts too. I would assume that some people didn't click to expand the instructions though. Also, I don't think these have been returns...but rather that they are trickling in instead of just dropping like a typical batch.
y'all have gobbled up all the Johnsons' i can't catch anymore
I'm still getting them somewhat steadily.
thedorchannel @thedorchannel

Just ordered 2 dominos pizzas.
I'm so jealous right now...unless you magically ordered one to come to my place? We moved away from the nearest Domino's just a little over a year ago. I've only had Domino's a few times since, mostly when I've played near one.

Reactions: GTR and Jaded

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm so jealous right now...unless you magically ordered one to come to my place? We moved away from the nearest Domino's just a little over a year ago. I've only had Domino's a few times since, mostly when I've played near one.
Well you can come by and have some, just bring drinks.

LittleDrummerBoy

Custom Title!
Reaction score
Well you can come by and have some, just bring drinks.
Okay, let me just finish off these Johnsons and I'll be right over! Also, I don't drink...so tell me what you'd like, or else I'm bringing water :p

Company name: i

ಠ_ಠ
They should change the title of the HIT to 'Finding URLs for Vague/Extinct Companies'

Sports people like Peachy @PeachyRider C to the J @C to the J and anyone else who knows sports...Are the Houston Oilers still called the Houston Oilers?

Company name: Houston Oilers Football Team

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Okay, let me just finish off these Johnsons and I'll be right over! Also, I don't drink...so tell me what you'd like, or else I'm bringing water :p

They should change the title of the HIT to 'Finding URLs for Vague/Extinct Companies'

Sports people like Peachy @PeachyRider C to the J @C to the J and anyone else who knows sports...Are the Houston Oilers still called the Houston Oilers?

Houston Oilers have been gone since the mid 90s :0

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I'm sorry your dominos is so bad, that must really suck.

I'm pretty sure I've seen searches for banks that were shut down by the Fed when I was still in high school

LittleDrummerBoy

Custom Title!
Reaction score
Houston Oilers have been gone since the mid 90s :0
I'm pretty sure I've seen searches for banks that were shut down by the Fed when I was still in high school
That's what I thought. This reminds me of a batch I did a few months ago, similar to this. It was giving me company names that I hadn't seen since I was a little kid :p

Reactions: Peachy and Starslip
Status
Not open for further replies.