05/05 - Summing Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Conduct a dialog to ask questions about your data, please read our description(mostly ~10 mins, sometimes, waiting time is long) | Accept
Requester: LILY Lab [A1PLU30P0VVEA2] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.20
Duration: 1:30:00
Available: 10
Description: You will be given an information request, which asks for some data stored in tables. Your job is to conduct a dialog with an assistant (data expert) in order to get the data asked by the given request. In the dialog, you should ask a series of questions related to the data asked by the given request. IMPORTANT to know before you accept this HIT: 1. Your performance will be evaluated by the assistants (the people you will be talking to), it is possible for them to leave the dialog before it ends if you do not follow our rules (that means they don’t get back to you in 10 mins)!2. You need to pass a tutorial first before getting into the real task. You just need to pass it once. 3. In a few cases, it is possible to take a long time to be paired with or get a response from the assistant because of the limited number of available assistants. To save your precise time, please leave or come back later if you have waited for more than 5 mins.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: desallemands

Nikoratos

Contributor
Reaction score
Ever find yourself responding to a comment and halfway through go, "Yeah. That's too far. I should probably not say that."?
That didn't just happen to me or anything. I was just curious.

HelloHello

Reaction score

Nikoratos

Contributor
Reaction score
FYI. The people out there looking for a popcorn and lotion GIF are an underserved community
that doesn't have any way to properly express themselves in GIF form.

Last edited:

Nikoratos

Contributor
Reaction score
I trust in your ability to make one. Is that some kind of PeeWee joke?
No. Just an observation. Usually theres at least something similar when I go looking but I got a big fat zero on this one.

It sort of makes sense when you take into account the excessive amount of butter in movie popcorn. Still though.

Last edited:
Reactions: aveline and LucyO

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about money and health | Accept
Requester: Donald Lichtenstein [AKND1H9L9KUC0] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$[color=Mediumslateblue]10.82[/color]] [Pay=[color=Mediumpurple]Fair[/color]] [Approval=[color=Steelblue]~24 hrs[/color]] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]] [Blk=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
TO: [Pay=[color=Mediumslateblue]3.90[/color]] [Fast=[color=Steelblue]4.73[/color]] [Comm=[color=Steelblue]4.11[/color]] [Fair=[color=Steelblue]4.80[/color]] [Reviews=90] [ToS=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.50
Duration: 40:00
Available: 23
Description: Answer some questions about money and health
Qualifications: None
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Status
Not open for further replies.