05/06 - Secondhand Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I did my best. I'm open to suggestions
Let Eric know you messed up and didn't understand how mturk handles blocks and have electrolyte @electrolyte educate him on how certain things like blocks affect the community and a good way to set up the hits so that they ensure people are doing the hits correctly from the get go. Might be a good idea to give the money back at this point until the instructions are set right

Last edited:

aturkerhiding

Reaction score
Just make it really, really, REALLY clear that the whole goal of this is to get people to click on the link by being very persuasive that it's what they need to do.

I told him it was a rough draft lol. I spent about 10 minutes total writing this up.

TSolo315

SnapNCrackle
Administrator
Reaction score
Let Eric know you messed up and didn't understand how mturk handles blocks and have electrolyte @electrolyte educate him on how certain things like blocks affect the community and a good way to set up the hits so that they ensure people are doing the hits correctly from the get go.
Shitty workers should get rejected and repeatedly shitty workers should get blocked.

Requesters who use disquals are way more generous than people give them credit for.

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Let Eric know you messed up and didn't understand how mturk handles blocks and have electrolyte @electrolyte educate him on how certain things like blocks affect the community and a good way to set up the hits so that they ensure people are doing the hits correctly from the get go.
Sounds like he's already paying $50 for aturkerhiding @aturkerhiding to advise him.

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
Shitty workers should get rejected and repeatedly shitty workers should get blocked.

Requesters who use disquals are way more generous than people give them credit for.
I agree, I just don't want people to get blocked 'cause the instructions weren't complete and they didn't have a chance to do them right in the first place.
Also I don't want instructions to have things that are blatantly false about mturk policies.

basketcasey

Curiouser and curiouser
Mentor
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Super Smart
Reaction score

Yeah but the instructions on both hits have been all over the place in this case

Status
Not open for further replies.