05/06 - Secondhand Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
are you sure that's the nomination you want to go with? you could also have Kerek @Kerek try to explain what you guys want via a collage of red panda pictures
As long as I can also use the smileys from the forum, I can absolutely accomplish this.

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Too bad I bet you would have done it for free for the betterment of the community. I'd donate money to you for that option :(
I do stuff like that every day for free, yes. It's disappointing to hear a requester had to pay $50 to get half accurate advice. I wish he'd come sign up for the forum so we could all explain things to him, like we do for free for any requester who joins.

Sinikka

Walking slowly toward a water fountain
Contributor
Reaction score
Too bad I bet you would have done it for free for the betterment of the community. I'd donate money to you for that option :(
Yeah, here I am emailing for clarification and I could have been asking a consulting fee! Ah well, live and learn.

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
I do stuff like that every day for free, yes. It's disappointing to hear a requester had to pay $50 to get half accurate advice. I wish he'd come sign up for the forum so we could all explain things to him, like we do for free for any requester who joins.
:glomp:

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone else notice you can't queue more than 3 review hits at once? Once you finish one another pops up Zoltar style.

Reactions: Deleted member 481

aturkerhiding

Reaction score
He didn't have to pay for anything. Like I said, I offered to do it for free. His decision to pay me was his.

Reactions: Drwho10

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I feel you man you wanted to do the right thing. Sometimes you just have to pass the baton along and electrolyte @electrolyte is one of the best for dealing with stuff like this. She's an admin for a reason :wink:
Let's not go overboard though, remember that kryss @kryss is also an admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.