Requester: Sarah Cogswell [A5D4LUO0E8HE3] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 3] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $0.06
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 27
Description: Quick screener of language fluency and demos to create a pool of workers for further studies. Possibility to qualify for up to 5 additional surveys out of 20 total surveys with bonuses. One attention check which will disqualify you for further studies.
Requirements: Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.2.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

InfiniteChanges

Hiding In Your Ceiling
Contributor
Reaction score
Human beings have been getting knocked up since puberty from the beginning of our existence. We're animals. Shit happens.
Indeed. And at one point in time we needed women/girls to start having children as soon as possible, but not any more. I'm not against what any WANTS to do, I just feel bad that there are too many kids out there that don't get to be kids as long as I did.

Reactions: jan

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Oh, I thought you meant you were talking about his actual youngest who's 14.
lol no. i can see how that would have made my comment seem asshole-ish. although pregnant 14 year olds happen a lot more than you'd think. like JenniLeigh @JenniLeigh said, shit happens :)

Reactions: jan

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Rephrase a response to answer the question | Accept
Requester: Quinn Botto [A3Q2AW4YWVN2IB] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $14.60] [Pay: 3.75] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 2] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $0.05
Duration: 15 minutes
Available: 64
Description: Given an image, a question, and a response, rephrase the response into an answer
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 10000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 96
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Menu Survey | Accept
Requester: Angela Listy [A1M2H0HAEXONBY] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $8.54] [Pay: 2.80] [Fast: 4.00] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.06] [Fast: 4.48] [Comm: 3.41] [Fair: 4.11] [Reviews: 276] [ToS: 2]
TO2: [Hrly: $5.32] [Pen: ---] [Res: 0% of 1] [Rec: 25% of 4] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 1]
Reward:
$0.13
Available: 1
Description: Answer a survey about Food preferences
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

InfiniteChanges

Hiding In Your Ceiling
Contributor
Reaction score
lol no. i can see how that would have made my comment seem asshole-ish. although pregnant 14 year olds happen a lot more than you'd think. like JenniLeigh @JenniLeigh said, shit happens :)
I know. I had more than one friend in junior high who got pregnant. At least two of them turned out to be fantastic parents.

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I also found out something the other day that leads me to believe this whole he may take off when the kids born is more likely...listen to this shit guys...

He doesn't want the baby to have his last name, what's that say?

Reactions: jan and JenniLeigh

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Indeed. And at one point in time we needed women/girls to start having children as soon as possible, but not any more. I'm not against what any WANTS to do, I just feel bad that there are too many kids out there that don't get to be kids as long as I did.
Well, I wasn't much of a kid as a kid, did a lot of raising my siblings, and I was hella "behind" in that department compared to my peers, AND social norms, and I still managed to get my condom-using ass knocked up, so sometimes things just happen.

Reactions: rsclone

JenniLeigh

Contributor
Reaction score
I also found out something the other day that leads me to believe this whole he may take off when the kids born is more likely...listen to this shit guys...

FUCK HIM.
Enjoy your new little grandbaby, your daughter is lucky to have your support, and I hope his ass isn't a minor b/c he needs it slapped around a bit.

InfiniteChanges

Hiding In Your Ceiling
Contributor
Reaction score

My two top choices are "he doesn't want to pay child support" or "they've had a very long conversation that you are not aware of".

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Well, I wasn't much of a kid as a kid, did a lot of raising my siblings, and I was hella "behind" in that department compared to my peers, AND social norms, and I still managed to get my condom-using ass knocked up, so sometimes things just happen.
LMAO are you me?! I've never been to a non-kids party, didn't get drunk for the first time until after I had kiddo, didn't go anywhere in high school, just stayed home...lmfao. Boyfriend/ex husband moved in with me and my parents when we were 17 :shrug:

Reactions: JenniLeigh

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Qualify for ~10 Language Skills Tests | Accept
Requester: Sarah Cogswell [A5D4LUO0E8HE3] Contact
TO: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 3] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $0.06
Available: 27
Description: Quick screener of language fluency and demos to create a pool of workers for further studies. Possibility to qualify for up to 5 additional surveys out of 20 total surveys with bonuses. One attention check which will disqualify you for further studies.
Requirements: Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: Babbage

InfiniteChanges

Hiding In Your Ceiling
Contributor
Reaction score
I think we found the problem, you might want to reread the instructions on the condom box.

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Survey about online decisions - ONLY ON COMPUTER (MOBILE, SMARTPHONE, TABLET NOT ACCEPTED) | Accept
Requester: Claire Linares [A10C7176DSNGG7] Contact
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: $0.80
Available: 1
Description: In this study, you will be presented with a website and will be asked to make purchase choices. This study should take around 8 minutes and you will receive 80 cents for your participation.
Requirements: Study 1 DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000; Location In US-CA, US-NV, US-OR, US-WA
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

ugh yeah that probably doesn't bode well. But honestly if it happens it happens, and there isn't really much you can do about it. Just settle in and watch from afar...

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
My two top choices are "he doesn't want to pay child support" or "they've had a very long conversation that you are not aware of".
I told her to make sure his name is on there as the dad last name or not then it won't matter for child support.

But he sounds like a guy who is preparing to bolt...

JenniLeigh

Contributor
Reaction score
I know. I had more than one friend in junior high who got pregnant. At least two of them turned out to be fantastic parents.
When I was in junior high, and just barely had kissed one boy, much less thought about anything else, there was a girl in our class that got pregnant. But it was hella sad b/c baby daddy was like 22, and really just needed the shit beat out of him and prison time :(
She almost died, b/c she had two not small twins in her little body :cry:

Reactions: themildone

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Human beings have been getting knocked up since puberty from the beginning of our existence. We're animals. Shit happens.
you’re right

and look everyone. it’s 1:10pm central time and i’m about to drop some heavy truth right now. the only reason we are on this planet is to have kids. we are here for a very miniscule period of time in the grand scheme of things. no one cares about me. no one cares about my hobbies. and if you’re reading this - no one cares about you

we are here to prolong our dumb names and to have kids so they can have kids and so they can have kids and so forth and so forth. this has been Peachy life advice

Status
Not open for further replies.