SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: 3-min Study: Reactions in the Workplace(~ 3 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Jinseok Chun [A245HOYOROP8ZK] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $5.72] [Pay: 2.50] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.94] [Fast: 4.92] [Comm: 3.67] [Fair: 4.71] [Reviews: 22] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $0.30
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 23
Description: This is a 3-min study on people's experiences in their workplaces. Only those with experiences as a full-time employee can participate in this study.
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [-1672632580-86748] DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.2.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Check homepages matching our terms (WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content. Worker discretion is advised.) | Accept
Requester: uk@globalreunion.com [A33LQ505MW3QA3] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $21.61] [Pay: 4.50] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO:
No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: $0.15
Duration: 1 minute
Available: 1
Description: Check different homepages and categorize it (ok / ok but framebraker / spam / virus / erotic)
Requirements: Masters Exists
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
I told her to make sure his name is on there as the dad last name or not then it won't matter for child support.

But he sounds like a guy who is preparing to bolt...
Yep, Child Support doesn't give a fuck if his name is on there, and even if you're 100%- they still require a paternity test :)

Reactions: savvy

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
you’re right

and look everyone. it’s 1:10pm central time and i’m about to drop some heavy truth right now. the only reason we are on this planet is to have kids. we are here for a very miniscule period of time in the grand scheme of things. no one cares about me. no one cares about my hobbies. and if you’re reading this - no one cares about you

we are here to prolong our dumb names and to have kids so they can have kids and so they can have kids and so forth and so forth. this has been Peachy life advice
damn. yeah one of the laundry list of reasons my ex left me was my lack of wanting kids and how he felt like it was the only reason to exist (even though he would be a god awful dad.)

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about your food preferences(~ 25 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Karine Lacroix [A2C3PDJJCPAWB3] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay: 3.75] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 4] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $1.25
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Available: 6
Description: The purpose of this study is to better understand people’s food choices.
Requirements: Exc: [85766-85177] DoesNotExist; Location In CA
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

TinaBanina

Yarn Hoarder
Contributor
HIT Poster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Title: Forming first impressions (~5 mins) | Accept
Requester: Essex JDM [A2NJON84EAH5MF] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $15.16] [Pay: 4.67] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.60] [Fast: 4.95] [Comm: 4.43] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 66] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $0.65
Duration: 15 minutes
Description: read and rate short hiring scenarios
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 0; relabsol_recent DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.2.3.1
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
ugh yeah that probably doesn't bode well. But honestly if it happens it happens, and there isn't really much you can do about it. Just settle in and watch from afar...
Sadly I think they might be better off without him...he's just a fuckin dunce, then I get to listen to them argue because neither one of them understands a relationship at all...but then she'll turn around and defend him. It's ridiculous...

Classic example of what I deal with this dude is 19...my 15 year old son is friends with a girl that is a senior she stops by at times. Well my daughters boyfriend dated her when they were like 12...he refuses to be in the room with her and walks around like he's fucking pissed that she's here. It's all I can do to not be like look fuckface you all were little kids act like an adult not a 5 year old.

Reactions: JenniLeigh

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
Well, I wasn't much of a kid as a kid, did a lot of raising my siblings, and I was hella "behind" in that department compared to my peers, AND social norms, and I still managed to get my condom-using ass knocked up, so sometimes things just happen.
if you had been using the ass instead of the condom....problem solved....LOL

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Survey - Assessing 1 Kickstarter campaign | Accept
Requester: G.O [A3QAK48ILLM9B4] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay: 2.86] [Fast: 4.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 8] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $0.50
Duration: 5 minutes
Description: Help us assess 1 Kickstarter campaign - 16 easy questions
Requirements: Masters Exists; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
damn. yeah one of the laundry list of reasons my ex left me was my lack of wanting kids and how he felt like it was the only reason to exist (even though he would be a god awful dad.)
life is a very deep topic, but i do think from a biological standpoint - it’s the main reason we’re here

i know happy people who don’t have kids though because they do their own thing and enjoy it

peachy’s life advice is just my thoughts

Reactions: MarkC

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Public Opinion Survey [NFL FANS ONLY] | Accept
Requester: Stephen Utych [A2OLVF6P86QSQJ] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $6.47] [Pay: 2.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 9] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $0.50
Duration: 1 hour
Description: Give us your opinion about current events
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: Stacy B

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Sadly I think they might be better off without him...he's just a fuckin dunce, then I get to listen to them argue because neither one of them understands a relationship at all...but then she'll turn around and defend him. It's ridiculous...

Classic example of what I deal with this dude is 19...my 15 year old son is friends with a girl that is a senior she stops by at times. Well my daughters boyfriend dated her when they were like 12...he refuses to be in the room with her and walks around like he's fucking pissed that she's here. It's all I can do to not be like look fuckface you all were little kids act like an adult not a 5 year old.
so honestly I kinda see myself in the description of your daughter right there...of course she's going to defend him to you. In her mind, it's none of your business if they fight or not. She can criticize him, but you can't (that's how she probably sees it). I did the same stuff with my husband.

Reactions: ZombieMom and savvy

savvy

Reaction score

teenagers are dumb

KYKITTY

Contributor
Reaction score
Can't catch anything or if I do I've already done it.

Reactions: Babbage

savvy

Reaction score
life is a very deep topic, but i do think from a biological standpoint - it’s the main reason we’re here

i know happy people who don’t have kids though because they do their own thing and enjoy it

peachy’s life advice is just my thoughts

humans have pretty much evolved past biological standpoints, i really don't think that's an accurate thought process anymore because of the science we have created. it's also useless since we are destroying the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.