Not open for further replies.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
just signed up for a free trial of Amazon prime so I could get free shipping on a gift I'm sending my gf cause I feel like I need to be a better Peach. this is life
I'm on my 116th Amazon Prime trial.
Still not sure if I want it. :shrug:

Reactions: Pleco and Peachy

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm on my 116th Amazon Prime trial.
Still not sure if I want it. :shrug:
I couldn't live without it. But also, I order 99% of my basic household stuff on it because those things are so much cheaper on Amazon than they are in stores around here.

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I couldn't live without it. But also, I order 99% of my basic household stuff on it because those things are so much cheaper on Amazon than they are in stores around here.
Wow, I can't imagine that. 95% of the time, it's the exact opposite for me. Which sucks, because I'm massively introverted and hate shopping most of the time. lol

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Wow, I can't imagine that. 95% of the time, it's the exact opposite for me. Which sucks, because I'm massively introverted and hate shopping most of the time. lol
Cost of living is so, so different around the United States. I imagine if I lived somewhere else, it'd be totally the opposite, too.

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Cost of living is so, so different around the United States. I imagine if I lived somewhere else, it'd be totally the opposite, too.
Definitely. And why cost of living varies can also be extremely different from place to place. I really, really wish Amazon was cheaper for me. Then I could avoid the crowds and lines altogether. :D

Princess Gina Marie

Contributor
Reaction score
Same, it's a lot cheaper to buy stuff here than from amazon. Also there's no state tax so yay

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Same, it's a lot cheaper to buy stuff here than from amazon. Also there's no state tax so yay
True but the whole thing with Jerry Lawler having to approve our purchases is very weird.

Reactions: Princess Gina Marie

TissueHime

Thread Maker Extraordinaire
Threaderator
Reaction score
1 hour left for dibs!

Status
Not open for further replies.