05/07 - Lobo Loves Sundays Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azazael

Reaction score

and if you're serious....
Racenotes, Transcribe short audio clips, 7 and 25 c HITs, been discussed all day on the forum. :) They're kind of peetered out now.
yup, serious, and ahh, yeah i dont do transcription too much so that explains why i hadnt really heard of them

Reactions: Concise

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
This will come as a surprise to everyone but I passed out for over four hours and now I can't go back to sleep. In my defense, I'm sick. Come read me to sleep, TotalBabe @TotalBabe.

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
yup, serious, and ahh, yeah i dont do transcription too much so that explains why i hadnt really heard of them
Once you get a system down, they average 20 seconds each (or less!). 7 c HITs are usually under 8 seconds audio time. So, you're typing 2-20 words on average. (ballpark)

I was turned off by them at first, wondered why everyone was talking about them months back (not a Nascar fan). After testing the waters, I usually make 25-35 bucks every race on them.

Today however... was just 10 bucks, because I'm fried, and worked a bunch on my other contract stuff.

Last edited:

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Them Giants tho

Reactions: Azazael

TissueHime

Thread Maker Extraordinaire
Threaderator
Reaction score
Here I am actually watching nascar races instead of making money off them (that and i don't have masters)

Reactions: Concise and YAHU

redtokyoboxers

the güero you cannot sweat-o
Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about a short video | PANDA
Requester: Jessica [A1EN25HUUJC1MW] (TO)
TO Ratings:
TO Unavailable
Submit a new TO review
Description: In this survey task, you will read a scenario, watch a short video, and provide feedback on the video given the scenario.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Masters has been granted;HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 85;Location is US

~2 minutes.

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
This will come as a surprise to everyone but I passed out for over four hours and now I can't go back to sleep. In my defense, I'm sick. Come read me to sleep, TotalBabe @TotalBabe.
*Clears throat*
Once upon a time, there was a girl named Vanyanka @Vanyanka who loved to read. The only things that rivaled her love of reading were skin care products and fantasies of Mr. Darcy. One couldn't fault her for any of these interests. Who doesn't want to gain knowledge, look good, or have thoughts of an interesting literary character?

Unfortunately, to buy books and beauty products, this lady had to do this dreadful thing called "turking." Some days, after batch work and academic surveys, all she could do was take a nap. One's mind must have time to recover from such things. Despite the pesky napping requirement, she still managed to make stacks of cash and was the envy of all who knew her.

She lived happily ever after.

The End
:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.