05/08 - Waterfall Wednesday!

What are the better Oreos?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
Mine is kind-of a name account, but not really, the letters are kind of mixed up. It's an old account from college, so it's an edu email.
Well unless someone with a similar name who also has a edu account is trying to log in and got it wrong, someone is trying to hack you for whatever reason. I get it once in a while. Just change password.

Reactions: LucyO

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Well unless someone with a similar name who also has a edu account is trying to log in and got it wrong, someone is trying to hack you for whatever reason. I get it once in a while. Just change password.
Yeah, I just think it's kind of funny since I don't use fb for anything. I also never reuse passwords on anything. I have a separate password for everything I sign up for, so I can tell what website got hacked when I get those weird emails from "my email address", that tell me they have video of me and my password for my email...cracks me up.

Reactions: Kristina M Greer

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
Yeah, I just think it's kind of funny since I don't use fb for anything. I also never reuse passwords on anything. I have a separate password for everything I sign up for, so I can tell what website got hacked when I get those weird emails from "my email address", that tell me they have video of me and my password for my email...cracks me up.
Thats like the phone calls I get about my credit cards.. I just laugh.. Im so broke I cant afford to pay attention let alone qualify for a credit card.

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Thats like the phone calls I get about my credit cards.. I just laugh.. Im so broke I cant afford to pay attention let alone qualify for a credit card.
I've had 5 calls today about an extended warranty on my vehicle....I don't have a vehicle registered in my name....:facepalm2:

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
I don't like surveys where it's like "this man said one thing. How likely would you vote for him." What he said was good and all, but that's all I know about him. Has he, idk, maybe murdered someone?

Nikoratos

Contributor
Reaction score
I don't like surveys where it's like "this man said one thing. How likely would you vote for him." What he said was good and all, but that's all I know about him. Has he, idk, maybe murdered someone?
More importantly did he murder someone that probably deserved to be murdered. Devil is in the details.

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
I've had 5 calls today about an extended warranty on my vehicle....I don't have a vehicle registered in my name....:facepalm2:
I get a lot of those too.. Im like that's a hell of an extension my car is a 2003 and its falling apart.. are you sure you are ready to pay for a new transmission LOL.. t hey hang up on me

Last edited:

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Maybe you do, and you don't remember. Do you make large impulsive purchases when you drink?

DruceusDrec

*hugs*
Contributor
Reaction score
Avoid those Bruce Wayne Image Moderation hits, he's really trigger happy with the rejections and the "test" questions barely make any sense, which is never a good combination.

Status
Not open for further replies.