Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Style compatibility for 3d models | Accept
Requester: Daniel Ritchie [A1TFXCSZR65FEP] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$20.42] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 2.00
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 0
Description: You will take part in an experiment involving style compatibility test (~ 15 min). You will be shown triplets of gifs depicting 3D models and asked to choose the two you think are more compatible in style.
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

8:25

- 100 pgs of choices (doesn't sound as daunting as it actually is)
- not the greatest hit, but not the worst either

desallemands

Reaction score
Is the Stanford GSB Behavioral Lab Article Recommendation Study(~ 25 minutes) HIT broken for anyone else? The recommendation doesn't display and the src attribute of the picture is literally "src(unknown)" without an equal sign or a url.
yes that happened to me on one of the displays. I just chose i liked whatever and let them know at the end of the hit what happened.

Reactions: LucyO and thismegan

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Organizational Judgments (~ 12 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Social Science Research [A1E92NJMLW1NK8] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$20.07] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=3.40] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=49] [ToS=0]
Reward: 1.50
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 0
Description: Participants will be asked to engage in judgment and decision-making tasks.
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

4:41

-timed page
-slight writing
I would pay $5 a month for a HIT review website that only allows reviews from Peachy @Peachy

HelloHello

Reaction score
Title: Movie Preference Survey | Accept
Requester: Research Scholars [A1G285EYGF8630] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 30:00
Available: 1
Description: We'd like to know your preference on a set of movies. Appreciate your participation.
Qualifications: Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
7 MINUTES[/td][/tr]

Reactions: LucyO and aveline

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
Uhg Im having a day. First Zoya wakes up before the sun. Then while eating her lunch in her high chair I go to check on my mom. I get her cup to get her some coffee.. I hear a noise like some one is in the kitchen. It's Zoya. I have no clue how she got out of her highchair. Her food sat on her plate untouched. Im guessing somehow she climbed onto my bed and slid off my very high up bed. The sad part is she was taking 1 or 2 steps and falling then getting back up and doing it again. I noticed her left foot is off to the side.There is nothing red or swollen. I gave her some Tylenol and put her down for a nap and will re-evaluate when she wakes up.. So much for me focusing today :(

Reactions: LucyO and thismegan

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
I got a message from facebook saying someone tried to log into my account today and couldn't get the password right....The thing is, I actually don't use my account. I have not posted anything, liked anything, nor do I have any friends, and there is nothing about myself in any profile....I just use it to stalk people, so I'm not sure why anyone would bother trying to hack into my account.
Do you have a name based email... like I use MariahGreer@..... I know in the past I couldnt remember if it was that or Mariah_Greer@...
That or someone overseas is just trying to hack it to use as a spam account. Which is highly likely.

Reactions: LucyO

lil queen trashmouth

Pile of ham
Contributor
Reaction score
Uhg Im having a day. First Zoya wakes up before the sun. Then while eating her lunch in her high chair I go to check on my mom. I get her cup to get her some coffee.. I hear a noise like some one is in the kitchen. It's Zoya. I have no clue how she got out of her highchair. Her food sat on her plate untouched. Im guessing somehow she climbed onto my bed and slid off my very high up bed. The sad part is she was taking 1 or 2 steps and falling then getting back up and doing it again. I noticed her left foot is off to the side.There is nothing red or swollen. I gave her some Tylenol and put her down for a nap and will re-evaluate when she wakes up.. So much for me focusing today :(
:hug:

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
~2 mins. + a bonus

Title: Study on policy(~ 2 minutes) | Accept
Requester: J LAMMERS [A3DWTZRHFVMMSA] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$15.20] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.85] [Fast=3.89] [Comm=2.50] [Fair=4.17] [Reviews=25] [ToS=6]
Reward: 0.25
Duration: 25:00
Available: 35
Description: Your opinion of public policy questions (takes about 2 or 3 minutes).
Qualifications: Exc: [-469814807-145609] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US

Reactions: Jani and aveline
Status
Not open for further replies.