05/10 - Thorium Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Pinterest - Rate how relevant one food Pin is to another food Pin | Accept
Requester: Pinterest [AURHK491L2LH6] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $28.22] [Pay: 4.54] [Fast: 4.20] [Comm: 4.00] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.03] [Fast: 4.11] [Comm: 3.00] [Fair: 4.69] [Reviews: 91] [ToS: 15]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.40
Duration: 20 minutes
Available: 43
Description: You will log in to Pinterest to complete simple tasks.
Requirements: Scammers DoesNotExist; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.2.3.1
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: 4ourfuture

lolkatB

Contributor
Reaction score
So FedEx delivered a box to us yesterday. I looked at it this morning, (I had forgotten about it, which is odd as it's about 3ft square sat on my lounge floor). It's not ours. It's our address, but not our name. I checked with the neighbors and it's not any of the neighbors in the street either. Do I keep it? (It's an air fryer.

lolkatB

Contributor
Reaction score
And Sergeys for the first time ever have locked me out like all the other endors do. How strange.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Task Performance Study | Accept
Requester: Tali Kapadia [A2XAE9FRXIDB5E] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay: 3.33] [Fast: 4.10] [Comm: 2.00] [Fair: 3.80] [Reviews: 17] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $1.00
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 1
Description: We are studying how people complete tasks under different conditions. You must have headphones or speakers to take this study. You will be asked to complete a series of tasks, one of which may include listening to an audio clip.
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 80; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: SCOTTM

rjd66

Need help,send BATCHES
Contributor
Reaction score
So FedEx delivered a box to us yesterday. I looked at it this morning, (I had forgotten about it, which is odd as it's about 3ft square sat on my lounge floor). It's not ours. It's our address, but not our name. I checked with the neighbors and it's not any of the neighbors in the street either. Do I keep it? (It's an air fryer.
By law, you can keep each and every item sent to you as long as it has your address.

Because companies are prohibited from mailing unordered merchandise to customers. You have the legal right to keep it as a free gift, according to the Federal Trade Commission(FTC).

Customers who receive unordered merchandise are legally entitled to treat the merchandise as a gift.

JenniLeigh

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Experience Study (2 min academic study)(~ 2 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Gabriela Tonietto [A26RQ6J8MFVJ0B] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $8.80] [Pay: 3.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 51] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: $6.67] [Pen: 1.00 days] [Res: ---] [Rec: 100% of 2] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.20
Duration: 30 minutes
Description: 2 minute Academic Study about opinions on different experiences (No internet searching!)
Requirements: Exc: [87285529-87455] DoesNotExist; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I would make a decent attempt at finding the owner, but there are protocols in place with most companies and the person who ordered it will most likely get a replacement.

I also had that happen once. Our address but the name was something like: Pink Princess Something. Of course, I had to ask everyone in the house if someone was moonlighting as something LoL I looked the name up on Facebook and it was this very colorful guy who enjoyed being a pink princess (who didn't even live in our state). The sender also included his real name on the return label and it was some married dad from the mid US.

We left the package sitting for a day while we deliberated. Being the curious humans that we are ... we opened it. It was a package of Haribo gummies, some pink cotton candy goo stuff in a bag and two tupperware containers. We ate the gummies, kept the tupperware and pitched the goo.

I felt bad because I knew somewhere out there there was a sad Pink Princess who was probably missing his cotton candy goo :rain:

JenniLeigh

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: For non-native English speakers only: Sentence judgment(~ 4 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Karina Tachihara [A4W64EDJG7EDF] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $11.90] [Pay: 4.00] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.00] [Fast: 2.50] [Comm: 1.00] [Fair: 3.00] [Reviews: 4] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: $21.43] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.50
Description: FOR NON-NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKERS ONLY. Read some sentences and answer some questions. Task duration is about 3 min.
Requirements: Exc: [96662466-87321] DoesNotExist; Location In US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

lolkatB

Contributor
Reaction score
By law, you can keep each and every item sent to you as long as it has your address.

Because companies are prohibited from mailing unordered merchandise to customers. You have the legal right to keep it as a free gift, according to the Federal Trade Commission(FTC).

Customers who receive unordered merchandise are legally entitled to treat the merchandise as a gift.
Well isn't that nice, come on pins, some me some air fryer recipes

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Survey | Accept
Requester: AA [A2VG366WKT4CYB] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $12.84] [Pay: 4.00] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.33] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 35] [ToS: 2]
Reward:
$2.50
Description: Survey
Requirements: Masters Exists; Location EqualTo US; sspilot DoesNotExist
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
> **Title:** [Views of Different Groups](https://worker.mturk.com/projects/31QBDMKNEQ4V6I5EQV8D28VAEUM8LK/tasks) | [Accept](https://worker.mturk.com/projects/31QBDMKNEQ4V6I5EQV8D28VAEUM8LK/tasks/accept_random)
**Requester:** [Purdue Social Research Lab](https://worker.mturk.com/requestersAXZJ5JSUTOUAL/projects) [AXZJ5JSUTOUAL] [Contact](https://worker.mturk.com/contact?requesterId=AXZJ5JSUTOUAL)
**[TV](https://turkerview.com/requesters/AXZJ5JSUTOUAL):** No Reviews
**[TO](https://turkopticon.ucsd.edu/AXZJ5JSUTOUAL):** No Reviews
**[TO2](https://turkopticon.info/requesters/AXZJ5JSUTOUAL):** No Reviews
**Reward:** $2.50
**Duration:** 1 day
**Available:** 19
**Description:** Answer a short survey about how different groups are viewed. Not mobile-friendly; must be taken on a computer.
**Requirements:** HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 85; Location EqualTo US

anyone have a time on this?

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
I would think about the person who did order it, is not getting it, then follow my better instincts.

Reactions: C to the J

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
I would think about the person who did order it, is not getting it, then follow my better instincts.
Odds are, wherever they ordered it from will send them a new one because of the mess up. So TWO people will then get air fryers.

Status
Not open for further replies.