Status
Not open for further replies.

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Survey: Read vignette, 15 minutes | PANDA
Requester: Collin Weigel [A4U8BGB1T999Z] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.78 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 10 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: In this survey you will read a vignette and answer questions. It should take about 15 minutes.
Time: 40 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.25
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95;Successful Participant has not been granted;Location is US

Reactions: Tribune

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
No. That's a golf hitter. The golf ball stick is the little spiky stick you shove in the ground to balance the ball on.

It's all very scientific and complicated.
I see. Well, being how as I am only a delicate female, I will be in the corner fanning myself, while you play this scientific game.

Reactions: Tribune and Jaded

VGB

dr. peepee poopoo
Reaction score
Title: Psychological Characteristics & Adult Sexual Behavior. WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content. Worker discretion is advised | PANDA
Requester: Peter B Anderson [A26P33IHKNSA03] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 0.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 5.00 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 3.67 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 3 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Men Only/ One HIT per worker - Research study about relationship between individual characteristics, past experiences, and your sexual behavior. We hope to discover relationships between personality and sexual behaviors to facilitate therapy.
Time: 24 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications: Adult Content Qualification is 1
this is <10m, all on one page

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
How do you make $100+ a day. I don't understand. I'm trying my damnedest to scrap $20+ a day and that's with scripts running.
I've never made $100 per day and I've been doing this since July. However, I also don't do it full time every day. But I can pull in $20-40 (depending on what hits post), and today I am at $19.52 which I earned in the morning before work and doing those Stanford HCI hits and Virals at work (I can turk at work a little, as long as my job doesn't suffer. It's my boss's way of "giving me a raise" without "giving me a raise.")

It just takes a lot of time and sometimes it comes down to being online at the right time. For example, I'm almost never up for Zoltars in the morning. I could up my earnings by $10 per day if I did get up that early (5 am my time) but I can't seem to manage that early of a morning. But I was luckily online when some good hits posted today.

I also accept almost all surveys that have a "follow up" in X amount of time. Those are mostly qualled and you get email invites, and kind of are "guaranteed future money." I get about 5-6 of those invites per week. Not a lot, but it adds up over time.

I'm by far not an expert turker, I'm really a "part timer" who uses this to supplement my income, so the experts will have much better advice, but that's how I can pull in a minimum of $10 per day even when I'm slacking my ass off.

Status
Not open for further replies.