• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarcasmologist

Profanity really makes the sentence!!
Contributor
Reaction score
It's amazing how much we take something like hot water for granted until we don't have it.

And HW heater parts take so effing long to arrive and you can't buy them from hardware stores. I have to explain to tenants all the time that, no, I can't get it any faster, no I am not installing a new water heater because the factory is taking a while to ship the part and no they don't get "free rent" for the days they were without hot water. Maybe a small credit, but you still had use of the entire house!!!
I once didn't have hot water in my apartment for two months. Every time the came to fix it, It worked for one day. Turned out to be an electrical problem. New water heater was shorting out a circuit or something. Luckily my sister lived across the hall. We we used her bathroom while she was at work

Reactions: ChristopherASA

aaa

Reaction score
Does anyone have a link to the Alexandria qual test? hehe ty

Reactions: C to the J

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
I once didn't have hot water in my apartment for two months. Every time the came to fix it, It worked for one day. Turned out to be an electrical problem. New water heater was shorting out a circuit or something. Luckily my sister lived across the hall. We we used her bathroom while she was at work
Oh that had to be maddening for both you and the landlord!

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
wats the fastest way to delete all the pandas in panda crazy?

MechaC

Find me on a cloud
Reaction score
wats the fastest way to delete all the pandas in panda crazy?
When I tried to delete all of my pandas at once (there were a ton) my computer kept on freezing. Be careful with that shit

GTR

Reaction score
i know. such god-awful pay. I hate being treated like this!
how dare Alexxy for throwing good money at us turkers, we are happy with our 2 cent go off-site look up 20 pieces of info on something that you can not find and don't put n/a or you will get rejected HIT's... The Nerve of her

Status
Not open for further replies.