Status
Not open for further replies.

Matilda Jones

Grey Ghost
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Decision Making Task -- large bonus opportunity available | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: OSU MTurk [A21PP99GE45ZVU] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.67] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 3] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: will take about 5 min, average pay about $0.50 with $0.10 of that being the HIT completion fee
Time: 1 hour
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.10
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 0; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 85; Location EqualTo US;

HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10
Actually a very small bonus opportunity.

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
I (shockingly) have a vegetable/herb garden that I take care of every day, so I get about an hour of sun give or take the day. Vitamin D deficiency is one of the biggest causes for depression!
It can also cause muscle weakness and joint pain, I don't know what else... too lazy to look it up. My uncle was told by one doctor he had arthritis but (after a long story) it turned out to be vitamin d deficiency. Dude didn't drink anything but coke... didn't care for fruits and veggies... worked indoors in a factor, stayed indoors when we was home. I hear he's changed some though... he never got out always said it was because he hurt but maybe he was depressed too... now he's got hobbies again and they get out on the town to do stuff. All he had to do was drink some milk and take some vitamin d tablets, from what I understand. Crazy.

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Okay, but I like to lace them with sedatives. I hope you have a good tolerance built up.
Given my level of anxiety today, I think that will do just fine.
Some = one

This doesn't seem very equally distributed, lady. This is a capitalist nation. See, I'll show you.

/me snatches all the donuts and runs :flame:
But they have brain-fuzzers on them, so you couldn't eat them. I'll buy you your own sedative-free batch. Deal?

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
not sure if this is survey content since I'm not saying the name/requester, sorry if it is...

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Workplace Interaction(~ 10 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: LI,Jie [A3UWM2Q0X1I4XN] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 2.77] [Fair: 3.86] [Comm: 2.71] [Fast: 3.71]
Description:
This is an academic study to know more about workplace interaction. We will ask you to recall one episode, and describe your attitudes and reactions in that episode.
Time: 40 minutes(s)
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Exc: [222020420-43516] DoesNotExist; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US;

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Qualifier HIT for a study that pays up to $10.00(~ 1 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: GBSEU [A6DC6BWJT19XG] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 4.20] [Comm: 3.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 6] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: Short survey to sign up for time slot to participate in a higher paying HIT.
Time: 10 minutes
Reward: $0.02
Qualifications: Exc: [2069833383-43535] has not been granted; Total approved HITs is not less than 50; Location is one of: CA, US; SurveyGroup [403] has not been granted;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10

Reactions: Michele

BskiCHI

Reaction score
yea they have done that to a few people, i dont know if they ever actually say the reason.
I read that as well. Would you happen to have an email to reach out to them? I wouldn't mind doing them again.

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
It can also cause muscle weakness and joint pain, I don't know what else... too lazy to look it up. My uncle was told by one doctor he had arthritis but (after a long story) it turned out to be vitamin d deficiency. Dude didn't drink anything but coke... didn't care for fruits and veggies... worked indoors in a factor, stayed indoors when we was home. I hear he's changed some though... he never got out always said it was because he hurt but maybe he was depressed too... now he's got hobbies again and they get out on the town to do stuff. All he had to do was drink some milk and take some vitamin d tablets, from what I understand. Crazy.
TIL my roommate is your uncle from the past..

Glad your uncle is doing better, though! Vitamin D really does make a huge difference in pain/depression.

Reactions: Vanyanka

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
ummm..
...you want a video of someone polishing the knob??

Description:The person is in a walk-in-closet washing a mirror. The person cleans the doorknob and puts a pair of shoes in a bag before closing the door and leaving.

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
ummm..
...you want a video of someone polishing the knob??
Description:The person is in a walk-in-closet washing a mirror. The person cleans the doorknob and puts a pair of shoes in a bag before closing the door and leaving.

Status
Not open for further replies.