05/17 - Weasel Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

loki3404

So Corporate
Contributor
Reaction score
Guys. Reddit is moving too fast for me. Why is everyone talking about rompers?
I don't know. I'm still upset that "society" told me I had to put away my cargo shorts.

I do not, when I stopped being a judge they took my robe away, forced me to walk naked out of the courtroom ( Judges wear nothing under the robes btw) and told me I could never preside over a case again or be a juror. Then they gave me a complimentary gift basket on the way out, and that was it.
The justice system is such a joke.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Stanford Study: Rate 4 social media posts containing art (5-8mins)(~ 8 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Kai Kane Aoki Izu (Stanford University) [A2NSI2GDB3VEEH] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 1] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $12.72/hr] [Pen: 0.04 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 2] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
You will be shown 4 social media posts each containing modern art. Please evaluate the artist and their work.
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.80
Qualifications: Exc: [1318239-43147] has not been granted; Total approved HITs is not less than 10000; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is one of: US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
yea, I gotta tell you, I have no idea what this 'one minute ago' nonsense is.
When someone posts, you click on the 'time frame' after their name. It will then enable their siggy (for that post) for you to see. Depending on how long ago the person posted ... it may say "a moment ago", "2 minutes ago" , etc

Reactions: Rerun

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
When someone posts, you click on the 'time frame' after their name. It will then enable their siggy (for that post) for you to see. Depending on how long ago the person posted ... it may say "a moment ago", "2 minutes ago" , etc

oh. I see all signatures all the time. clicking the time like that only reloads that page at that post.

Rerun

Forum Licker
Contributor
Reaction score

Sheesh. I gotta stop being so quick with the "likes".

D

Deleted member 526

dillydally @dillydally there are ai video hits up that don't have the over limit qual :) I'm supposed to do irl things tonight but I might cave and do some ai videos instead :)

Reactions: dillydally
Status
Not open for further replies.