05/17 - Weasel Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

aturkerhiding

Reaction score
Mturk really promotes a stalker lifestyle.
you aren't kidding. I just emailed the speech research guy on his personal email. I found his webpage, which had his contact info. It was something along the lines of, with your background, designing a more effectively laid out hit should be a piece of cake.

PhantomCatt

Sweet & Sassy
Reaction score
Title: Flight Planning | PANDA
Requester: Cocosci Lab at UC Berkeley [AHG3DFQ65ESGY] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.51 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.24 Generosity
★★★★ 4.89 Fairness
★★★★ 4.83 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 353 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: This HIT takes about 10 minutes. You will play an airplane flight simulation game for 8 rounds. You will decide where to fly your plane in order to maximize earnings. This pays $0.75 plus a performance bonus of up to $5.00.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.75
Qualifications: None

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
you aren't kidding. I just emailed the speech research guy on his personal email. I found his webpage, which had his contact info. It was something along the lines of, with your background, designing a more effectively laid out hit should be a piece of cake.
He knows all about you now.

KellieS23

Anyone else feel like a Rainbow?
Contributor
Reaction score
This is back...completion time is 25-35 mins

Title: Help with a real court case - Be a mock juror(~ 50 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: John Campbell [A2QGI2L47S8HB0] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
This is a real case that will require up to 50 minutes of careful reading and will include attention checks. You will answer questions about yourself, read about a case and render a verdict.
Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
HITs Available: 18
Reward: $5.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; Exc: [43719945-43580] has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 75; Location is one of: US;

Reactions: Pippa
D

Deleted member 526

got an ebates bonus paid to me! TY whoever signed up through my referral link in my signature and bought stuff through their ebates account! it says the person bought stuff or signed up at the beginning of april! you made my day way more awesome!!! also it says like 25 people signed up through my referral link who didn't use their ebates account yet. don't forget to use it I have used mine so many times and it has saved me a bundle!

Rerun

Forum Licker
Contributor
Reaction score
got an ebates bonus paid to me! TY whoever signed up through my referral link in my signature and bought stuff through their ebates account! it says the person bought stuff or signed up at the beginning of april! you made my day way more awesome!!! also it says like 25 people signed up through my referral link who didn't use their ebates account yet. don't forget to use it I have used mine so many times and it has saved me a bundle!
I'm okay with YOUR shilling, @turker. I only question SweetiePuff @SweetiePuff's.

Status
Not open for further replies.