05/19 - Ferret Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALinAL

Contributor
Reaction score
If you don't eat seafood (especially crabs), it's possible to have never encountered it. It's also I'm sure heavily marketed on the East coast, since it's made in Baltimore, but I know Costcos all over the country sell it (Krogers in Michigan did not :shifty: ) It's used in everything from crabs, to chicken wings, to fries, because it's the best
It's also very popular in the southeast. I prefer Tony Cachere's on non seafood stuff, but Old Bay is really good!

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
If you don't eat seafood (especially crabs), it's possible to have never encountered it. It's also I'm sure heavily marketed on the East coast, since it's made in Baltimore, but I know Costcos all over the country sell it (Krogers in Michigan did not :shifty: ) It's used in everything from crabs, to chicken wings, to fries, because it's the best
I've never saw it when I lived there either. :p

I don't know that I've noticed it at costco.

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
ALinAL @ALinAL MMM Tonys- We picked up crawfish the other night from the original - downtown Baton Rouge

Reactions: ALinAL

MindNumbing

Contributor
Reaction score
I bought Old Bay once at Walmart to make some shrimp sandwich thing and I never even opened it.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
colorful, movement, animal, representational

I love it!
I have to frame it at some point, but from the Getty Museum I got a cheap print of Degas' Waiting. Nothing like seeing it in real life, of course, you miss all the texture, but it's still a beautiful pastel.

basketcasey

Curiouser and curiouser
Mentor
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Super Smart
Reaction score
Also, to whomever mentioned candy cane jo-jo's - AMEN! I love those cookies and I fucking love Trader Joe's.

aturkerhiding

Reaction score
I want a print of this painting. And also to live in a place nice enough where it wouldn't totally look out of place.
It sounds like you can dedicate a room to the display of such a fine piece. You could force anyone who wished to enter to don a handmade suit or a formal evening gown. The butler should be able to handle holding the beverages so that no one accidently spilled

Reactions: Pleco

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Short survey!(~ 2 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: market research [A3IGJA78Z994KP] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.06] [Fast: 4.33] [Comm: 3.67] [Fair: 4.71] [Reviews: 63] [ToS: 1]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: This is a survey done for research.
Time: 20 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.15
Qualifications: Exc: [44405-43816] has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is one of: US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
Have you guys been able to get in?

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I have to frame it at some point, but from the Getty Museum I got a cheap print of Degas' Waiting. Nothing like seeing it in real life, of course, you miss all the texture, but it's still a beautiful pastel.

Love his ballerinas. My niece used to dance and has a few prints. I only have a Dancer in Green fridge magnet from the MET from a trip to NYC.

Reactions: Pleco
Status
Not open for further replies.