05/20 - Famous Canines Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barbwire

Averagely-known member
Contributor
Reaction score
For anyone who did the "Evaluate articles over a number of days. $0.30 for each review. $3 bonus for completing all reviews(~ 4 minutes)" HIT yesterday, don't forget to review today's article and get the link for tomorrows. I almost forgot.
rolled a 9 yesterday on the first article :bode:

still havent got my bonus yet though

Liz

Babysitter
Contributor
Reaction score
Projected earnings for the week
$50.16

I feel bad, but then again I've only been back for two days.

I feel as if I can earn 200$ before June 2nd right?

I feel as if I've done too many experiments today about on how I feel and feel feeel feeeeleleelylylyss.

Also who has rode on a Greyhound? Are they decent? I have to take one from Indiana to Texas.
:eek: that's a long way

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Also who has rode on a Greyhound? Are they decent? I have to take one from Indiana to Texas.
People will try to scare you and tell you it's the WORST EVER THING OMG, but it's actually not bad. Yes, there will be weirdos. There will be at least one person on drugs. There will be babies. But if you're cool, friendly, and prepared, you'll dig it. PM me for tips, if you'd like. (I rode GH several times in 2012/2013. OK to NC, NC to MO, MO to OK, and many states/stops in between.)

Infinity

Masochist or Mturker? You decide.
Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, I just broke up each review into sections in the comment box, explained what the problem was. I still gave them their review of the task though.
I guess I'll try doing the same. I tried 3 different browsers and had no luck. How weird though.. no one else seemed to have this issue and I can't figure out what could be causing it.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I hated it when I moved from California to WV. It was cramped, hot and uncomfortable and I was worried I would lose all my stuff. But it was still better than California, so if it's your only choice it's great.

Reactions: bxpretzel
Status
Not open for further replies.