05/20 - Mad Queen/King Monday!

Which TV series had the most disappointing final season/finale?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I always forget everything is more expensive when you have a family. It really is cheaper to just be single forever.
Yeah, those darn kids act like they have to eat everyday or something....and now that they're teens, they act like they have to eat multiple times a day...

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
You have a baby, a husband and a house. you're really that tired.......and from experience, I can tell you that it doesn't get better....eventually though, you can use excessive age as an excuse to sit down.
But what about how C to the J @C to the J feels? No one ever thinks of the dad.

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Yeah, those darn kids act like they have to eat everyday or something....and now that they're teens, they act like they have to eat multiple times a day...
Yeah, but the pay off is that maybe in few years, one of them will be successful enough to buy you a mansion.

Reactions: LucyO

DatJersey

Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Content Moderation for work related to 3XEIP58NL2356GOOVF8CDIP7U6SZLB.
The value of your bonus is: $1.80 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you for completing our survey.

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Yeah, but the pay off is that maybe in few years, one of them will be successful enough to buy you a mansion.
We can only hope...my oldest one moved out last year and it made me chuckle a little bit when he came home to show me a grocery receipt and was SHOCKED by how much it was for how little he got....

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I did this yesterday. I don't know how people could get through it in a third of the two hours they say it takes, either. Unless these folk are crapping out on the writing parts. I had something to say, so I broke my rule about writing HITs and did it. That's the only reason I didn't throw it back. It is tiresome and tedious. And I'd think twice about doing it. If you like writing about yourself, go for it. You can always spend an hour on the thing and then dump it.
Ugh no I hate writing about myself.

Prob going to toss it back.

Reactions: LucyO

Princess Gina Marie

Contributor
Reaction score
You have a baby, a husband and a house. you're really that tired.......and from experience, I can tell you that it doesn't get better....eventually though, you can use excessive age as an excuse to sit down.
I also have an (almost) 16 year old. Everybody here always forgets about him :aveno:

Although I find it amusing when people say things like, "Oh, you just don't know what kids are really like, yet. She's just a baby."
Stfu, I have two, and they're both just fine. :extinguish:

(The husky, on the other hand, is keeping us up all night lately :cliff: wtf Keira @Keira )

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
We can only hope...my oldest one moved out last year and it made me chuckle a little bit when he came home to show me a grocery receipt and was SHOCKED by how much it was for how little he got....
Tell him its cheaper if he gets the stuff without labels. Like the block of cheese in the the clear plastic that just says "cheese" on it.

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Tell him its cheaper if he gets the stuff without labels. Like the block of cheese in the the clear plastic that just says "cheese" on it.
He's finally learning that. When he lived here, he would complain about it when we bought off brand stuff, but now he's like, "have you tried (obscure label) bread? It's not that bad." ...

Status
Not open for further replies.