05/20 - Mad Queen/King Monday!

Which TV series had the most disappointing final season/finale?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I still have not watched any of the episodes of GOT. I read the books that have come out so far, but got really pissed a few years ago when I realized he wasn't going to finish them anytime soon and was working on other things and decided I wasn't going to have anything to do with it until they were done......I may never get to watch GOT....

Reactions: PJ-DIY and GTR

Anne Frankenstein

Reaction score
I still have not watched any of the episodes of GOT. I read the books that have come out so far, but got really pissed a few years ago when I realized he wasn't going to finish them anytime soon and was working on other things and decided I wasn't going to have anything to do with it until they were done......I may never get to watch GOT....
to be fair he started those books in the 90s, so if we get the last two books within the next two years, we're getting them faster than we ever did.

The Sopranos had the worst final season ever. The writers were just like "fuck it who cares, I start writing for The Simpsons next month"
that was even better than last night..

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
saaaame. I watched some of the first season but the way the depicted Drogo and Khaleesi's wedding night pissed me off so I stopped watching. Still need to read the latest book, too...

Reactions: LucyO

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
The Sopranos had the worst final season ever. The writers were just like "fuck it who cares, I start writing for The Simpsons next month"
I liked the way the Sopranos ended. I liked how upset everyone was. I liked how open it was.

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
saaaame. I watched some of the first season but the way the depicted Drogo and Khaleesi's wedding night pissed me off so I stopped watching. Still need to read the latest book, too...
Actually, I don't think I read the last one either....I may have rage quit before then...

Reactions: themildone

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
What hit scraper is everyone using?? The one I use is apparently Obsolete.
I use mts for surveys and Hit scraper with export from feihtality for batches. I use the older one for batches because it highlights new results, and i dont think mts can do that as far as i know

Reactions: ThatsNotMyName

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I think the best final season, last episode that I truly enjoyed and made me happy, was the final episode of Futurama (after they had started up again after the first couple of cancellations.)

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Also, Peachy @Peachy, my husband says that St. Elsewhere should be on that poll....they also did big f-u to the audience.

Reactions: Peachy

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
You've received a bonus from Dian Tu Cog Core for work related to 3MJ28H2Y1F870XBERSAIP4WKU9AO5Y.
The value of your bonus is: $56.00 USD

$66 total compensation. 30 minutes a day for 6 days. Really boring work but the hourly is worth it.

Anne Frankenstein

Reaction score
I'm glad the show did it differently. there are many things Martin wrote in the series I really wish he didn't. Things that make me think he's not that great of a writer.

Reactions: PJ-DIY and LucyO

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Oh, and we can't forget Hawkeye from the final episode of MASH...it's even a decision on a lot of surveys I take...

Reactions: sofaslug
Status
Not open for further replies.