05/20 - Mad Queen/King Monday!

Which TV series had the most disappointing final season/finale?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sarcasta

sleepy kitshark
Reaction score
Did anyone see the preview for the new joker origin movie coming out?
I can't tell if it is going to be worth seeing. Seems very anticlimactic.
Typically loathe super hero shit. My SO showed me this trailer and it does actually look intriguing to me.

CakesandPies

Reaction score
I checked out of OITNB after the 2nd season. 2nd season was fine, I just really, really, really fucking hated Piper. if I hate the main character, I can't finish their journey
Yea that's pretty hard. Sometimes I force myself to just to be done with a thing, but I'm a glutton for punishment like that.

Reactions: LucyO

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Typically loathe super hero shit. My SO showed me this trailer and it does actually look intriguing to me.
I can't watch a lot of super hero movies because they are too dark, like the lighting is poor and I can't see it well. I am constantly having to adjust the brightness on my screen and can't ever get into the movie.

Reactions: GTR

Sarcasmologist

Profanity really makes the sentence!!
Contributor
Reaction score
i was very underwhelmed by the GoT finale. I get it, but I found it very strange that over the past eight years you never know what's going to happen and there been so many wtf moments, but there was a "happy ending". It is still the greatest show I've ever seen, but I just wish the finale was more interesting than emotional... I'm a pimp I don't get emotional lol

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer a 15-minute survey about societal views | PANDA
Requester: Katie Kinzler [ARQJVZL64ODTL] (Req TV): $12.91/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Answer a 15-minute survey about societal views and receive $2 for your time
Time: 2 hour(s)
HITs Available: 71
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

Reactions: DatJersey and LucyO

Anne Frankenstein

Reaction score
i was very underwhelmed by the GoT finale. I get it, but I found it very strange that over the past eight years you never know what's going to happen and there been so many wtf moments, but there was a "happy ending". It is still the greatest show I've ever seen, but I just wish the finale was more interesting than emotional... I'm a pimp I don't get emotional lol
the series as a whole is amazing, but the finale made more questions than answers. I have at least 20 of them. I'd argue no one got a happy ending

Sarcasmologist

Profanity really makes the sentence!!
Contributor
Reaction score
the series as a whole is amazing, but the finale made more questions than answers. I have at least 20 of them. I'd argue no one got a happy ending
i had a lot of questions too.. i usually have several conversations after each episode. i just wanted to go to bed after. there were more happy endings than bad ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.