05/22 - Meerkat Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
While the gang's all here ...

My sister just moved in with us and she is having job and car issues and wants me to teach her how to turk. Does anyone know if mturk is accepting new workers yet? My mom tried to apply late last year and it was rejected saying they're not accepting new workers at this time ... has there been any update?
I have gotten three people to join since january.
two of them claim to turk every day.
but they don't.
in any event, yea, they all got accepted pretty quickly too

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Not as exciting as getting Masters, but I just got back from the vet with the cat (my avi) and feel like I dodged a bullet. It was way cheaper than I worried it would be. She has a skin issue, but it will probably be simple to fix.

She looks like a druggie cat right now, all patchy, mottled fur and skinny. Doc gave her some steroids for the itching. I'm sure that will make her attitude improve.
I think this is my most liked post! And it got me the 5K/10K trophy!

When I feel like edit: trolling for likes I'll post more about my alter-ego, lol!

Tarwanian

Reaction score
I'd have to look back, but I think it was in October or November. At the time mturk had e-mailed someone saying they weren't accepting any new workers right now...idk.
I got accepted in october but it took about 3 weeks to get it.

Reactions: mypaperheart

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Not that much, especially in like a month or so. Lazy people will still be lazy, getting Masters won't turn around their work ethic.
And that probably sums up why I'm not bummed about getting it this time. I mean, I want masters at some point, on principle, but I've gotten a few quals I told myself I would go all out on to increase earnings and guess what? Haven't used them like I thought I would. I use them just enough to, hopefully, not lose them.

I'm not sure I'm lazy, but I'm so not a "pro" turker (probably because it is my second job).

This is why I'm happy forum people I know, like you, who are amazing turkers, got it FINALLY. (You are in my top 5!)

Status
Not open for further replies.